Vol. 1. Ch. 22: Family Matters

I don't own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any car brands, make, and models in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Hasbro owns Transformers, and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

Last Time: After a successful rescue to save the Loud family, Optimus Prime agrees to take them to their base to meet the other Autobots, this being the next step for the Autobots and humans to get closer.

The Nemesis, the layout of the once mighty ship was split in half with one piece in a crater. The interior was being kept clean and well-maintained. Megatron was in a room where he was being looked over by Knockout. "Well Lord Megatron, your repairs are fully complete, that cave-in from those brutes did much more one you than we first thought."

"I don't care about that Knockout, from Cyclonus' report, it is not only those "Dinobots", but the Wreckers are here as well. The Autobot forces keep growing." Megatron said as he clenched his fist in annoyance about the odds turning in their enemy's favor. This planet was siding with the Autobots, their numbers growing, and now their ship was nearly destroyed.

"Speaking of Breakdown informed me that both Cyclonus and Shockwave were talking in their our one-eyed scientist lab. Strange, right?" Knockout said to their leader, that they normally find them strange with their interests, but what they said was true.

"Indeed, normally Shockwave would only let a few that he's known for the longest time in his labs. Mainly me or Nickle are always welcomed, but Cyclonus, they only met a cycle ago." Megatron said as he put this into his head, why did Shockwave allowed such trust towards their new ally? He wanted to question this further but for some reason, he brushed this thought in the back of his mind and focused on his repairs and other things. "Doesn't matter, just finish the repairs and--"

"Megatron!" Nickel said as she busted into the room, she was covered in slight burns which was the first thing Megatron noticed.

"Nickle, why are you covered in burns?" Megatron asked, normally if someone burst into a room where he demanded privacy, he'd shoot them without hesitation or second thought, but he let it go for Nickle, she is one of the best mechanics he trusted the most, she gets a pass. He almost didn't send her out on a mission while he needed repairs, but Shockwave requested her for it due to her skills.

"That doesn't matter! The Insecticons are here!" Nickle explained to Megatron as he rose from his seat and matched out with an intense look on his face. His movements were full of malice at the traitors who betrayed them. "They just suddenly bridged onto the ship, I wanted to gun them down, but someone vouched for them!"

"Who? Who vouched for them and allowed them inside the Nemesis?!" Megatron said before he entered the docking bay where they had their space bridges. The Insecticons, Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel were standing in the center of the room with several of their forces surrounding them all guns aimed at them. The only reason they haven't opened fire was one Decepticon, Cyclonus. "Cyclonus?! What is the meaning of this?!"

"Lord Megatron," Cyclonus said as he bowed his head out of respect for their leader. "I have news to share, the three Insecticons who wished to join our side," Cyclonus said as he stepped to the side to let Megatron march up to them. They looked at each other looking slightly nervous, they then looked at Cyclonus who nodded his head.

The three Insecticons looked at each other again before kneeling down, taking a knee they placed on the ground surprising Megatron, he thought they were nothing more than disrespectful brutes. "Lord Megatron, we, the Insecticons, swear our loyalty to you. You." Shrapnel addresses their respect towards Megatron.