Vol. Ch. 19: The Wreckers part 2

I do not own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any car brands, make, and models in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Transformers is owned by Hasbro, and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

Last Time: Late at night, Lincoln and some of his friends go with the Autobots and fight a horde of Insecticon drones alongside an Autobot subgroup known as the Wreckers. Now, they must save the remaining Wreckers and their friends from Antagony.

"Alright, this is the plan... this is the new and FINAL plan. Hot Rod and Kup will sneak into Antagony's lab to free our friends and start burning down other things. Bumblebee, Drift, and now Cyclonus will take Ratchet and me to the prison to free the rest of the Wreckers, set up some explosives, get out of here and finally send this ship to kingdom come. Any questions?" Lincoln had explained to the Cyclonus, who nodded their head in agreement to understand this plan, but there was something he wanted to explain to him.

"You know Shockwave is down there, too, right?" Cyclonus explained to them what they knew was not good. Shockwave was well-known as a mad scientist and a capable fighter. Lincoln looked the most frustrated as his plans were messed with every time, they were going through just this one. "I will take care of Shockwave. I have a plan for him. As soon as I take them to the prison area, I will teleport myself and Shockwave somewhere away to somewhere safe." Cyclonus explained to them, making them feel relieved, but they still had doubts.

"How can we make sure we can trust you? You attacked us Wreckers not too long ago?" Kup said to Cyclonus, and if looks could kill, Cyclonus would have been dead, cut down the middle from the fact that Kup was giving them a frustrated look.

"You do not, but I wish to gain your trust, Autobots. I must do so, plus would not it be nice to have someone on the enemy team helping you all out." Cyclonus said with him, making a grin before turning it back to his regular plain-looking face.

"You know, I have wanted to ask, but you never did give me a way of talking to you. To whom are you loyal? Us, the Autobots or the Decepticons?" Bumblebee asked the rogue Decepticon, who just turned their head around and answered the question.

"Neither I am loyal to myself. I did serve a master, but they were nothing to me after everything I have been through." Cyclonus answered the Autobots. "Now let us go and save our-- your friends, oh, and if we see Whirl, I'll punch him in the face," Cyclonus said, with Kup nodding to that claim. The elevator was close to a stop, and the doors opened. It was dark, but they entered with the bit of light they had, entering the belly of the beast or insect to be more fitting.

Daros-II, 4.7 million years ago, 4,891 Years before the war

Deep underground, within the colony of the second moon of Eukarius, were three Transformers, Beachcomber, Glyph, and Tap-Out. They were given the task of learning what had happened and could not find much. The colony was like an ordinary city on Cybertron. Only it was mostly stone and dirt instead of pure metal; the Insecticons were more technically advanced than anyone would first think when seeing them. Beachcomber was looking over the map he had made while Tap-Out was standing guard for the others.

For Glyph, she was in a terminal at what looked to be a post or station, like a space version of a loading dock for large amounts of cargo. Only a few barricades were scattered around. They were facing a giant metal door blocking the entrance to the rest of the colony. "So, what do you guys think happened to the colony? Scraplets?" Tap-Out questioned. He wanted to make sure it was not too quiet. He hated it when it was like that, making the job creepy and strange.

"No, the moons have a strange and natural magnetic pulse with the cores making Scraplets enter a form of hibernation-like stasis. Whatever happened, I am sure they kept what they did written down before they were all lost." Glyph explained.