Vol 1. Ch20: The Wreckers Part 3

I don't own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any car brands, make, and models in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Hasbro owns Transformers, and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

Last Time: The Autobots had infiltrated the lab of the Insecticon named Antagony, a former Cybertronian named Glyph who planned on turning the Wreckers and Beachcomber into Insecticons as well, now freed the Wreckers plan to do what they do best; Wreck & Rule!

Above ground, after some of the Autobots, Bumblebee, Drift, Ratchet, Hot Rod, and Kup along with Lincoln Loud and Inferno had sneaked into the underground base, the remaining forces of the Autobot leader Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobot and Mini-Con team of Over-Run, Sparkplug, and Red Alert with the Wreckers, Impactor, Alpha Bravo, and the conjoint twins Rack'n'Ruin along with both human allies Ronnie Anne and Mari, were watching from afar.

Optimus, Over-Run, and Alpha Bravo were on point, watching to see any changes, so far, the only thing that changed was that Scorponok had dug a tunnel underground while the other Insecticons, Shrapnel, Kickback, Bombshell, Blackarachnia, Tarantulas, and Waspinator had left. They didn't know where but kept high alert with the other Wreckers, Impactor, and Rack'n'Ruin watching the area just in case they were attacked.

With the humans, Ronnie Anne and Mari, they were equally worried about Lincoln since he was in the most danger down there both being one-third the size of the Transformers and didn't have anything to defend himself with. Ronnie Anne was pacing back and forth, she needed a way to know if Lincoln was alright or not, he was her closest friend. Mari was holding it together and just had to tell her to calm down. "Ronnie Anne, you're not the one worried about Lincoln."

"YE-" Ronnie Anne nearly yelled out before stopping herself as they needed to be quiet, she looked and luckily no one else noticed so they might have been in the clear and continued to speak but in a whispering tone. "Yeah, I know we're all worried! He shouldn't have been here in the first place, we didn't see anyone, so he didn't need to be here!"

"Alright, I get it, but Inferno knew that this Antagony glitch wanted proof of Lincoln," Mari said using a Cybertronian slur to substitute one they had. "But we aren't going down there to help, and he is with multiple Bots, he is in good hands."

"Your friend has a good point," Impactor said to the two humans, hearing everything they said, and decided to add a piece of his mind. "It is dangerous, but we know what we're doing, the Wreckers go on much more dangerous tasks than this almost every time, ninety-nine percent of our missions are like this, get in, wreck as much as possible, then get out."

"What about the one percent?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Recon mission, we only did one where we were supposed to just watch and wait at a stronghold that a Con named Skyquake was guarding but he wasn't there... we only waited for about half a Breem before blowing it up, that was a great Cycle, shame Roadbuster missed the explosion," Impactor said with a little nostalgia in his voice, they did a good job and it was a time before the Wreckers had to do their hardest mission.

"You Wreckers do a lot of dangerous missions?" Ronnie Anne asked the three Wreckers who stayed outside with Optimus, the Mini-Cons, and the humans let out a chuckle at that question.

"Well, someone has to do it, and sometimes it has to be us because we're just that good or crazy enough to do it," Rack said with a proud pride in his voice. "Well, Whirl and Roadbuster are the crazy ones, the rest of us are the good ones." Ruin continued for his brother.

"I can confirm that Whirl mostly is crazy because they say the doctor who did his Empurata surgery thought of messing with his head to mess up his views of morality and logic... I also heard Whirl either snuffed them out himself or left them for scrap in a building that was collapsing right when the war was starting, I think his name was Trepan." Alpha Bravo said as they kept watch at the enemy base, the Hardshells were watching and marching in a pattern like it was programmed movements. He saw a few blind spots they could try, and sneak passed but they wouldn't make it, but then they noticed something, and the Hardshells started to act out. "Guys, we have an issue."