Vol. 1 Ch. 7: We are entering Lockdown Part 2

I don't own the series The Loud House or the Transformers or any car brands, make, and models in this story. The Loud House is created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon, Transformers is owned by Hasbro, and all vehicles named or described are owned by their proper companies.

Last Time: The Autobots had plans to spend time with their humans, but they had found what they thought to be a Decepticon, however it was all part of a plan by the mercenary Lockdown who has taken the humans as a bargaining chip to make Ratchet come to them.

Lockdown's second ship, the Death's Head was in the middle of an open field with the door opened. He was checking out the instruments of the ship so he would be ready to go. Lockdown then heard a vehicle driving his way, and then he sees Ratchet coming to the ship, alone.

Lockdown walked out of his ship to greet Ratchet. "Hello old friend, long time no see, you look different, did you change your paint?" Lockdown said as Ratchet didn't respond. "Okay find. Let's go."

"HOLD IT! Where are the humans?" Ratchet said in a demanding voice, wanting to know what had happened to them.

"Back on my other Ship, the Fallen Knight, as I said, they'll be released after you help me." Lockdown had explained to Ratchet. The Autobots Medic just lowered his head, he had no real choice, he was being forced into this matter. Ratchet then followed Lockdown onto his ship which began to take off. However, the Tracks that Ratchet had made while driving were starting to continue as if someone was driving on them before stopping again.

Back on the Fallen Knight, Shadow Stalker was with Buzzsaw who was in their Vulture Alt mode as she walked and he flows, they were guiding Lincoln, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Stella down a large hall with large metal doors with small ports in the center of the door to let others see the other side without opening it. This was a low area in the Fallen Knight and there was lots of noise from behind the doors, they were cells, holding prisoners.

"We don't have a lot of space so we're going to lock you all up with another group of guests, careful, they might bite," Buzzsaw said as Shadow Stalker was about to open a door to let them in until the sound of a voice from a cell on the other side started to speak in a buzzing voice.

"Realizze Wazzpinator! Wazzpinator will not be zzzilnced! Wazzpinator will be freed! Wazzpinator sha-" The voice said before Shadow Stalker walked up to the cell and pointed a blaster into the port that allowed them to see within the door and fired several shots into the cell, making whoever was inside of it scream. "Wazzpinator will be zzilent now."

Shadow Stalker then went back to the original cell and opened it before forcing the humans into it and following it by closing the door and locking it, trapping them. "Well great, guess I won't be home in time for dinner," Lincoln said jokingly to lighten the mood.

"Really, a joke right now, who are Luan right now?" Said Ronnie Anne.

"Well sorry, I was just trying to stay calm," Lincoln said before him, and the others just remembered that they said this cell was being used. What they saw was a dark room with a few dozen pairs of eyes watching them. Some red, others yellow, and the rest blue, all watching them. "That's a lot of eyes watching us...," said Lincoln.

Three of the eyes came closer and out of the shadows were three robots that were rather smaller than the four teenagers. One is in all silver armor and had a yellow horizontal line visor their eyes that or it could just be their eye. Another was in yellow armor and had a yellow helmet that looked like a yellow version of Optimus' hamlet and red eyes. And the last one looked to have white armor that had red lines with both their arms being almost if their body and two small blue dots for eyes.