4

Mewgulf and brightwin were going to mews car bright opened the car back door gulf was about to hop  in bright sat inside .

Bright - sit in front me and win both sleep in between so you sit with phi .

Gulf said okk , he sat with mew in front and as soon as the drive started brightwin fell asleep .

Gulf - phi I have a good prank for them .

Mew - smilied at his mates childishnesss , and asked what is it.

Gulf - do you have a marker phi .

Mew - yes take it .

Gulf went to the back seat and drew all over brightwins face they were still asleep so they didn't notice it mew kelp smiling at his mate who was happily drawing on his brother and brothers mate looking so adorable tharn was over the moon with the view in front of him . Then mew started driving again his heart was filled with happiness seeing his mate being with him ...

Mew - you look like a 10 year old similed

Gulf - I am sorry phi I will behave .

Mew - no no gulf I am not complaining you look adorable , I never knew the sweetheart gulf kanawat was such a kid .

Gulf - smiled ohh win and bright are like my brothers I never had a family or anyone to be childish with , I always have to behave maturely and professionally but being with win is the best feeling I feel like yes I have a brother to look up to I feel safe with them .

Mew - felt like crying knowing what has happened to his mate , it's ok gulf you know you are the strongest person I have ever seen in my life .

Gulf - thank you phi .

Mew and gulf both talked about many other things there favourite places gulf told mew about some crazy memories , and mew laughed similed at him he was over all adorable in mews eyes .

Tharn - please mew let me take control for once please mew I too want to be with our mate .

Mew - no , just wait for sometime and we will have him .

Mew was busy talking to tharn and gulf started replying to his pending messages , mew noticed his mate was smiling while texting which made him a little insecure he wanted to see gulfs phone.

Mew - who are you texting

Gulf - ohh one of my friend is proposing his girlfriend today and he saw telling me how he and what he is going to do .

Mew - ohh really tell in all the best from my side too .

Tharn - human mate is texting someone .

Mew - didn't you hear his friend is proposing his girlfriend so mates friend is telling him , don't be a jerk and sleep or just enjoy his presence .

Tharn - he is sleeping now so adorable click his picture human till we don't get him.

Mew - no mew said a little louder which woke gulf bright and win , acctally do guys want a break want to Rome around for a while .

Gulf - yes please I don't like to sit in a car for so long , as soon as they got down gulf whispered in mews ear to follow his lead he has a plan for brightwin to which mew just nooded .
They all sat down in a restaurant for dinner.

Gulf - I have a challenge who so ever win it I will grant you a wish anything you want.

Bright - I am in and win too.

Mew - was controlling his laughter I an also in .

Gulf - okk we all one by one will ask one guy or girl for there number we all will get three try , out of three all should get one number altest but here is a twist if the person laughs at you , you will do what I tell you to do .

Mew - okk , controlling his laugh.

Bright went first he tried on a guy then a girl then again a guy all of them just laughed at him and told him to go and prank someone else , when bright reaturned win laughed his ass off then win went same happened to win to and bright laughed at win both brightwin were confused with what happened next mew went he got the of a girl in first try which didn't shock gulf but brightwin were shocked .( When bright went to get number gulf told him about mew and there prank on bright nand when win went they told bright)

Bright - how do you get that girls numbers .

Mew - Because I am not dumb .

Gulf - similed true story now my turn .

Mew was getting impatient now seeing his mate going to random people to flirt , he turned to see brightwin who looked like they saw a ghost .

Win - ohh shit bright call gulf it's better to let him win .

Mew - what happened .

Win  - acctally the guy he is going to has a big crush on gulf he is trying to get gulfs attention from past 2 years even last year he asked gulf to marry him but gulf said no he is the same guy now that guy will start going after gulf again .

Mew - then why is he going to that guy .

Win - gulf doesn't know who guy was , phi stop him .

Hello I am gulf can I get your pht number.

Really phi I am big fan and......

Mew - sorry we were playing and my boyfriend got a dare to ask for your phone number .

It's okk phi by the way I am fiat here is my number .

Gulf - smiled thank you nong .

As soon as fiat left gulf asked mew what was he trying to do .

Mew - I was just helping you  because win told me too .

Gulf - ohkk , they went back to there seat , I think we should stay here only for tonight .

Mew - you are right bright go can book four rooms .

Win - we will need three rooms I and bright will stay together .

Mew - yeh whatever ...

Bright - sir I am bright suppisit please Book two rooms with double beds and ............

Bright reaturned with a smirking on his face this is your keys gulf and this is our .

Mew - what about me .

Bright - ohh sorry brother there are only two rooms available if you want you can share it with gulf or stay in the car

Mew - ( this jerk )

Gulf - smiled it's ok phi we can share the room I don't mind .

Mew - thank you gulf otherwise because of my brother I would be the in the car for the entire night .

Bright- whispered in mews ear don't forget to thank me ...