12

It's been a month after mew told about him being a wolf and everything is pretty normal between them for that time , mew is always protective of gulf and gulf just follows what says say .......

Mews pov -

Today we are planning to have sex again I asked gulf yestaday and he said yes ofcourse he too craves for me and I know it , I am still in my office working until my peaceful life was disturbed by my brother bright he just slammed the door and came in .

Bright- phi mom and dad connected to me they want to see gulf .

No shit I can't take gulf to our place now it's really not safe for him .

Bright - phi I know about everything and I will take care of art but next week we have to present the luna in the meeting in front of the elders and get there blessings and it's full moon next week you have to make gulf to .

I know bright I know , but how will I take gulf there .

Bright - but we have to take gulf there or mom and dad will present art as your luna and you know what will happen after that .

I will talk to gulf you can win reatun today I will bring gulf tommorow handle art am I clear I don't want that guy near gulf .

Bright - ok phi I will leave today .

Oh no I have to take gulf with me today itself how will I take gulf there.

Gulfs pov -

I am so done with acting my manager got me another movie it's  gonna be a super hit but if I take this movie I will have to stay at studio work late night and stuff and I am so done with all this , I want peace now I have worked enough I want my mew and me relaxing enjoying , yestaday he asked for sex ofcourse I said yes I love him and he is so hard to resist , I completed my shoot and reaturned back home .

I Reaturned back home and directly went in my room I want some relaxation I quickly striped and got in my bathtub so relaxing it feels so dam good.....

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise mew entered the bathroom and started striping too and sat behind me holding me closer to him .

On one's Pov -

Mew - oh my mate being naught for me .

Gulf - what did I do , holding mews hands closer.

Mew - ah when I reatun you waiting for me in bathtub looking so hot and sexy  naked and you are asking me what did you do baby boy you are in trouble .

Mew started sucking gulfs neck while his hands were roaming on his body .

Gulf - ahhhh I am so tired baby leave me for today.

Mew - you are so hot , baby please just one round .

Gulf - ok but just one mew .

But as we know mew didn't stop after one they did it again and again till they both were exausted .

Mew - baby one more round please .

Gulf - prick you said one and we already did more than 7 rounds do you plan to kill me. .

Mew - no I don't baby it's just you are too cute to resist .

Gulf - get out before I kick your ass .

Mew - just chucked and baby boy i totally forgot about baby you wanted to visit my house .

Gulf - yes I wanted to .

Mew - can we go there tommorow , actually baby I have to show the future luna to the elders and take there blessing and we have to mark each other too the full moon festival is also coming .

Gulf - what is full moon festival .

Mew - it's the biggest festival baby to us who are inmated mate with there mates , mark them and they become soulmates or in simple terms it's like marriage .

Gulf - so basically we are getting married .

Mew - I guess I am a alpha I get rute too soon .

Gulf - what is that alpha .

Mew - it's basically we need out mate with us to bond with us and did you call me alpha .

Gulf - I guess

Mew - baby boy you will the death of mine .

Gulf just smiled and leaned back on mews chest , alpha when will we leave tommorow .

Mew - tommorow early morning baby sleep now you must me very tired.

Mews pov -

I don't know what is going to happen tommorow I have to take gulf to my place introduce him to everyone but the only thing is art that bastard must have planned something for my mate I have to protect my mate from him he can't harm gulf until I am alive .

Brights pov -

Win is sleeping already I have to talk to art as I promised phi , I directly went to arts house he opened the door with a smirk on his face this bastard I hate him so much .

Art - hello brother in law .

I am not your brother in law art I am here to warn you luna gulf is coming tommorow so behave tommorow if you try to hurt luna or harm him mew will kill you .

Art - He just laughed do you think I am scared and don't worry I won't do anything to your precious luna it's not his fault anyways I hate mew and I will destroy him.

Stay away from them that's all I said and left I don't know what is going to happen in the meeting befor that mew has to mark gulf too , I am really happy for them gulf will finally get his family which he craved for and mew will get his mate ....

But I have one fear of the truth comes out ......

Hello people honestly I have left all hopes for this story I have received many critism for this plot and now I don't want to write this book anyone plus I am not getting any response too so should I stop writing .........I had planned everything well I had High Hopes for my work but it fells it's not worth ....