30

Gulf was cooking with full consentration but some water fell on him fortunately it was normal water so he was fine prea and mew ran towards him to cheak If gulf was ok .

Gulf - it's ok I am fine this was just normal water , mew keep and eye on these dishes and prea you will keep an eye on these , I just want to be clear don't add anything in any dish till then I will change .

Mew and prea just nooded and kept oan eye on the food .

Gulfs pov -

I have talked with many omegas with multiple mates they told me how they do everything and prea and mew already were born with one mate so they are absolutely with me as there mate and I was also born with two mates it's all destiny , I am really horney so now I will seduce them its pretty easy for an mate to seduce his alpha I wore prea long shirt and mew perfume this is perfect prea is turned when I wear his shirts and mew when I wear his perfume .

End of gulfs pov -

While gulf was changing prea decided to talk to mew .

Prea - I know what is in your mind don't worry we are born to share gulf as our mate don't worry I don't mind .

Mew - thank you for accepting me I am really grateful .

Prea - don't worry just don't burn gulfs food or he will burn you .

Mew - he is your alpha wife .

Prea - nope he is our Alpha wife.

Mew and prea were happily chating suddenly a sweet scent hit them they saw gulf coming in a large shirt without any pants with the sweetest smell which was making there alphas very happy .

Gulf - good you didn't burn anything .

Mew - ye--h , th e food I s f I ne

Preas condition was not better it was takeing so much power for him not to take his mate there only but gulf had others plans he kept touching the alphas which was breaking there strength of control ...

Gulf dropped something and bend to pick it and that was it for prea and mew , prea hugged gulf and mew started biting from the back .....

Gulf - what happened alpha .

Prea - oh baby boy you also wanted this right let your alphas give you want .

Mew - ahh gulf you know how to turn us on .

Gulf kept moaring while prea was sucking gulfs neck from front and mew from the back ....

Prea - let's go to the bedroom it will be more comfortable there , gulf quickly turned all the stoves off and prea lifted him on his shoulder .

Mew followed prea , prea threw gulf on thete bed and both the alphas jumped in ..........

( Important -
Mew and prea are brother they can't have any intercourse with eachother but they can share the same mate that's the only reason they can do it with gulf at the same time , a Omega can sometimes have multiple mates it's very common especially for twins mostly Twins have  a same mate that's why it's not akward )

Prea - so how do you want him .

Mew just smirked they both started removing there clothes in a few seconds mew and prea were all naked , gulf was looking at both the Alpha males looking so hot and sexy.....

Prea - looks like our wifies is needy

Gulf - yes alphas I need you .

Mew - gladly baby .

Prea - you go on first mew let me enjoy the live show for a while .

( How can I be dirty minded hehe)

Prea sat on the edge of there bed seeing his mate being a mess under mew.

Mew started sucking gulf neck harder leaveing red and purple marks , once he was done with neck he slowly went down and downer to little gulf , he took little gulf in his mouth and started moving his head gulf was enjoying it too much after a few seconds he came in mew mouth ....

Mew - wanna reatun the favour baby boy , gulf nooded and started sucked mew dick he started with small kisses on his dick then started taking it inside his mouth , prea was done waiting he was more than imagine horney he came and started preparing gulf to take him , gulf was moaring very hard .

Mew - don't stop baby boy if you don't want to be punished .

Gulf was gagging and at back prea was done preparing gulf.

Prea - suck mew baby while I fuck you .

Gulf nooded mew was enjoying it too much and prea too gulfs mouth was working on mew while is ass on prea ..... After a few seconds mew came in gulf mouth now he too wanted fuck gulf so badly.

Prea - ahhh you are so freaking tight baby ahh yes I am about to come .

Gulf - ahhhh harder prea yes there in a few seconds prea to came inside gulf prea told mew to take him place he wanted gulfs mouth for a shot now they changed the position now mew was slowly entering gulf while prea told gulf to use his mouth on him .

Ahhh harder mew , yesss there harder faster .........

You are so freaking tight gulf baby .

Gulf - ah you both are real beasts .

Prea - we never said we are done on your stomach baby now and lift your ass up .

Mew - who told you to seduce us .

Prea entered gulf again while mew war chocking his neck while kissing him hardly leaving marks on his shoulder then mew entered gulf while prea was doing the same thing.

Mew - ah how about you fuck him while I see and enjoy it .

Prea - fair enough

Prea kept a pillow under his mate and started fucking again , keep your legs on my shoulder baby .

Gulf - ahhh harder yes prea ahh there harder , after prea came inside gulf again they saw mew who was jerking himself while watching them they changed position again now mew was fucking gulf in the same position which prea was doing a few seconds ago mew then turned gulf sidewise and started doing it faster ........

They did it again and again they tried every position they can think off till 7 in the morning when gulf finally passed out ......

Prea - we did 17 rounds I guess .

Mew - na around 20 for sure .

( Mew prea and gulf are wolves and all three was alphas too so they have very high stamina hehe)

Give me some holly water sorry god for the sins I committed 😂😂😂 please don't be disappointed this was my first time writing sex scene ....