19

Gulf - from now on you all will be in it , saying he was about to leave.

Mrs kanawat - please gulf we can't anymore please take us out .

Gulf - as you wish he took mr and mrs kanawat out of there dream , you guys now it's your turn saying gulf left .

Th young gulf was sitting in the cabin working and someone called him , mr win your new secratary is going towards your office , ohh again one on new secratary why do I need someone that bitch hired one more stupid secretary for me hope this one is a normal person.

Win - we can hear this thoughts hey did he call me stupid.

Gulf was sitting not paying attention to anything , why is that guy so slow I want a coffee yes I will make him my coffee guy should I tell him to set my food schedule too or I can throw him of on my office is at 17 floor what will happen to that guy if I throw him away.

Win - gulf is so weird.

Young win entered and greated gulf , gulf payed no attention to him and told him to leave and get a coffee.

Gulf - this secretary is going to very annoying one I can just see it .

Win - sir your coffee , I have memorized my schedule you can call me whenever you want.

Gulf - that's why that old jerk kept you in his mind , ok you can leave me win .

(If it's confusing I will use p for the people from the present who are seeing Gulfs memories )

Gulf - secretary win can you come here for a while.

Win - yes sir what can I do for you .

Gulf gave win his schedule , as you are my secretary this is my diet chart you will take care of diet too .

P win - I don't understand why are we seeing this gulf why are you showing us this .

P bright - he won't answer , he wants us to see everything which he felt when we came into his life .

Win - mr kanawat your lunch is ready .

Gulf - ok keep it and leave and also prepare the documents for the meeting you are giving the reports today .

Win - ok sir .

Gulf - ahh I don't like him why didn't he say no I wanted to scold him so badly it's so fun to scold people gulf chucked to himself .

Pwin - he is really weird .

Next few days went like this gulf wanted to scold win but he couldn't win was so perfect with his job .

Gulf - win you will come with me to met Mr bright suppisit we have a contract with him .

Win - smiled ok sir.

Gulf - why are you smiling mr win .

Win - acctally mr Bright is my husband.

Gulf - what you are just 18 and married.

Win - acctally sir we got married a while ago.

Gulf - ohk that's good then you are coming with me , this guy is really weird I don't like him anyway it doesn't matter it not like I have to adopt him .

Pwin - really he wanted to adopt me .

In a blink of eye they all were sitting in a big hotel brightwin with gulf .

Bright- hello I am bright suppisit mr kanawat.

Gulf - hello I am gulf kanawat and this is my secretary Mr win metawin .

Bright - I know him Hello Mr win metawin suppisit.

Win - smiled hello mr Bright .

Gulf - started laughing I know you both are married it's fine win you can sit with me bright I won't mind .

Bright - thank you you can call me Bright mr Bright make me feel I am very old I think we both are of same age .

Gulf - smiled ok then bright you can also call me gulf .

They look so good together I wish I had someone for myself too , they are so adorable such a cute couple win is looking like a small bunny and bright like a wolf taking care of his bunny and look at me so sad forgot it gulf .

Pwin - he was feeling sad but we never noticed .

Pbright - you are right I never relaised how he felt and I call myself as his bestfriend

There were time shifts with the memories of brightwin with gulf how gulf let them enter in his life how much he started loving brightwin how he started treating them ..........which was killing brightwin form guilt ....

Win started crying for help say this xxxx to wake up and get out of here win and bright but mew you won't get out now you have many things to see ,win said the spell and got got then bright smilied at mew and said the spell he too got out.

Gulf - mew now only you are left and I won't let you go till the end you and tharn have too see this by by now , mew stayed quite and followed what his mate told him .

Gulfs feelings with mew ----

First met - he is handsome how come I never see him my heart did I get some heart problem why is it beating so fast am I in love no chance I met him for the first time he smells so good my god it's perfect I like it let him be near me .

I am in love yes I am I accept it I love this guy I love how is loving me I finally found my family I lost he is my house I feel safe.

Mew I love you so much I can't even tell you I do , mew please never break my heart I will die .

Gulfs mind was filled with his love for mew so was his heart mew was crying seeing this how much he met to gulf and how much he has hurted gulf what gulf went through after the rejection he also saw how he met fiat and made a deal they will divorce if either of them feel for anyone and last night fiat his alpha and broke the engagement today he just came because wanted mew to leave ............

Poor gulf 🥺🥺

Mew work up brightwin woke up gulfs parents woke up but gulf was not there but there was note...

- leave I don't want any of you forget me and leave I don't need any of you and don't try to find me
Gulf kanawat ....

Gulf left