24

After 3 years -

Somewhere in new York

Win come down or you will be late win be quick light is waiting for you .

Mamma faster , mamma mamma .

Win came running from his room , coming gulf did you fed the devil .

Gulf - smiled yes mr mamma I  have fed my baby light eat fast we have a meeting.

Win - nooded ok win ate his breakfast win metawin the bunny boy was never the same after that day he never laughed like earlier , he never made still jokes or pulled pranks he was a new win metawin ......who was rude arrogant , never liked to smile or even talk if not necessarily to anyone .

Gulf - win I will come a little bit late prea is not here and I have to send baby tine to preas parents .

Win similed a bit ok I will take care of the new partners don't worry , gulf I think you should take rest today your baby , yesterday you didn't sleep at all .

Gulf-  it's ok win i have alot of work to complete .

Win - not again gulf I will take care of your work too just take rest and then go out with phi prea you guys rarely spend time together .

Gulf - ok I will see but I will come later in evening to office I have paper to sign ok .

Win - whatever you say , then I will be leaving by baby light give a kissy to mamma , light ignored win .

Gulf - chucked I think he is mad at you , you know baby light loves his mamma too much and now you just love your work he is mad at you .

Win - sorry na baby light ok who about we go out today to my office then I will take you out to a beautiful place mamma baby day .

Light smiled at win in a cute baby way.......

Later win took light to his office , win and gulf opened a new company as soon as they came to new York they already had connection so it only took them a year to reach great heights win and gulf both are the owners after five months living in new york win gave birth to light his son gulf and prea celebrate with a grand party for there new born after a week gulf gave everyone the news of him being pregnant prea was the happiest man on earth ...... About prea , he too shifted with gulf and win taking his parents with him prea opened his own company and beacuse of his intelligence his company was also one of the top company of new york a few months ago everyone welcomed baby tine he was adorable like gulf and clingy to his mamma like his dad whenever someone try to take tine away from his mamma he cry ...........

Preas pov -

Right now I am Thailand for business my wife and kid are in new york tine was born last year he is my son he is a beta thats good we don't care about what he is we love him that's all me and gulf both have been abandoned because we were weak but We won't let anything happen to our baby boy and light is wins son he is just like his name light he bought light in all of our sad lives past two years have been the best mom and dad live near our house only win too live with baby light next door or mostly stay with us I don't mind it's not his fault gulf loves me and our family alot mom and dad too love there both grandsons too much they always spoil baby tine and baby light ..... right now I waiting for someone I never wish to see I my life my twin and his younger brother not mine he died the day they choose his family I hate bright how could he chose his stupid parents over his pregnant wife we send bright divorce papers with lights custody and he signed both very easily win was so broken that time but all thanks to light and luke ohh luke is wins boyfriend from the past half year he is true gentleman we all like him and he loved light too like his own son according to him it wasn't light or wins fault to love and trust bright and his family and he would have done the same if he was in wins place ...........

Mr prea , mr mew and bright are here .

Let them in .

It's not I am scared or them or anything I just don't want to see them ...

I was mew and bright through my cabin coming inside ......mew was coming with someone it's art I know him he was the one who insulted my baby .....

Mew - hello brother how are you.

Prea - sat down don't call me your brother I don't know you sit down .

Bright looked tired and sad but he sat mew too sat art kept standing .

Art- I too need a seat brother in law.

Prea - first Don't call me brother in law second this is a business meeting not your family dinner and you are not even invited so please leave .

Art - what are you stupid I am mew suppisit finance let me sit .

Prea- and I don't care leave or you all can go .

Mew - go art I will talk to you later don't spoil my business meeting , and I am really sorry prea for him art left in anger because mew never supports him .

Bright - we are sorry for him .

Prea - it's ok it's not my business anyways , just a minute mew saw gulf name on preas phone he just wanted to jump on the phone and talk to gulf .

Prea - smiled and picked the phone , bright and mew could here gulfs voice clearly , hello prea please talk to tine he is such a baby he won't sleep until you tell him too prea just chucked .

Prea - my lovely baby tine sleep na dada will be mad if you don't sleep and why trouble mamma you promised dada not to trouble mamma .

They could here baby voices , tine sorry dada tine misses dada mamma too misses dadda prea chucked again ohk baby tine dadda will come fast if you go to grandma and grandpa and let mamma go to his office . Yes dadda dadda can i take phi light with me , yes you can and did you tell uncle win you are taking light with you .

Gulf took the phone from tine , this is kid he was thinking of eating the phone why is your kid always so hungry , prea as if he is only my kid ,gulf replied yeh whatever listen prea did you know luke is proposing tonight to win I am so excited I can be his best man .

Prea - luke is indeed lucky who wouldn't want win he is such a nice guy and you will be bridesmaid baby .

Gulf - hey anyways I will send you a list of my and times favourite snack bring them when you come .

Prea - and someone was complaing our son is always hungry because of me gulf said jerk and disconnected the call .

Prea - turned to see mew and brights faces as if they saw a ghost , prea just loved it he hated bright for what he did to win and wanted to make him jeleous for fun , sorry it was my wife.

Mew - it's absolutely ohk prea .

Bright - phi has win moved on .

Prea - excuse me .

Bright - phi prea I beg you has my mate moved on from me how is my kid are they fine .....

Prea - stop it you don't have any right to ask me this and yes win is getting married but you have no rights over him or his son we all are happy so let us be .

Bright couldn't take it anymore he just ran away like a coward crying leaveing the twins there .

Mew - I am sorry please prea let me be with win he has been miserable form past two years he dies everyday without win .

Prea - and I should say I don't care because I don't he deserves it  ......