25

Once bright was gone .

Mew - please prea let bright see win for once and his kid too don't be so selfish he is your brother.

Prea - it's not my fault bright choose you and your family over his mate or pregnant mate , and there is no way I will ever allow you both to met win or my family so please stay away from us we all are really happy ohk and about bright he is not my brother I know he didn't even know about me and I don't blame him but what he did to win I will never forgive him for that so please leave.

Mew was heartbroken so he decided to leave ....prea just said I will ask win
About it and tell you don't think I care for you I care for win now leave .

Days went by mew told bright that prea will talk to win on the other side prea told gulf but gulf told him to wait because a few days ago luke found his true mate and win supported to him go after his mate prea felt sad for win but he knew win didn't care too much .

Bright had enough of waiting he just wanted win and his child his wolf was killing him he just went to preas office and decided to talk to him.

Prea - what can I do for you .

Bright - started crying please phi I need your help I want my mate and children it's killing me everyday , I love him please phi phi I beg you just let me see my mate for once .

Prea had a soft corner for bright he was about to ask win but someone cut in ....

No need to beg win wants to see you it was gulf bright ran to hug gulf but prea stopped him , don't come near my wife bright took a few steps back and looked at gulf carefully he was in a comfortable suit and brand new shoes .

Prea- oh baby what are you doing here , prea hugged his wife but someone didn't like it it was there baby tine .

Tine was crying seeing his mamma giving attention to someone else than him and gulf just chucked and picked his baby boy who was cuddling to his mom's chest .

Prea - baby tine I am your dada and I can hug my wife don't be jeleous you brat .

Gulf - tine looked offended , hey don't call my son brat you brat and baby tine needs mamma love right baby , tine just cutely nooded on what his mom said , prea I will take tine inside he looks hungry you can talk to him and come to us .

Bright - gulf bro how are you , gulf just ignored bright prea told gulf to calm down and talk to him for once .

Gulf - what do you want now ,if you think I will help you to get win sorry to break your bubble I will not .

Bright - that's not I want gulf you are my best friend please I want my friend my buddy back .

Gulf - ohh really best friend , tine kept looking at his mamma who looked angry which he didn't like so he started crying prea took tine giving gulf some time to calm down but tine was still crying bright then took tine in his arms and no one knows how tine was quite now tine spread his hand as if he was asking for his mamma to carry him again .

Bright - smiled your baby is so cute tine laughed at his uncle's comment .

Prea - ofcourse he got his gens from me .

Gulf rolled his eyes and took tine to fed him after a while gulf came out prea and bright were still having a conversation gulf just came and sat near prea .

Gulf - ahh let me get it straight I will be there with you and win when you talk if you dare to force him or do something bad to him I will kill you .

Prea- baby don't scare him .

Gulf - chuckled darkly did I scare you mr bright .

Bright - gulped no not at all .

Prea - I will call win tommorow then .

Gulf - just remember what I told you and we can bring light too if you want .

Bright - eyes got numb light is that my babies name .

Gulf - yes he is an alpha like you he is very smart and protective of his family .

Prea - specially tine light helped our trouble makers many times .

Gulf - hey don't call my son trouble maker he is small and cute .

Bright - was just softly crying hearing about his family he was so excited to see his son and mate he wasted two years .......

Next day -

Bright told mew everything mew too wanted to see his mate that's why bright took mew with him because prea was not coming with win and gulf because of some important meeting bright and mew sat down waiting for there mates gulf and win entered gulf just ignored mews presence and win and bright were just looking in eachothers eyes like that's the end of the world gulf was saw carying his baby tine slapped wins arm to wake him up . They both just sat down .

Bright - baby how are you .

Win - I am good light just sat in wins lap looking at his mamma and dada talking he just kept it quite but tine was not like light he was a big trouble maker .

Tine - mamma mamma , gulf just nodded asking what happened tine said nothing and spread his arms in front of mew as if he was telling mew to carry him mew just took tine from gulf tine was happy he just wanted the broach mew was wearing once he was successful in taking it he wanted his mamma again everyone just chucked at him .

Gulf - I am really sorry mew this trouble maker is like this only .

Do you think bright deserves a second chance ..... Don't worry mew will come back ........