20

Gulf kept running untill he bumped into someone who held his waist to help him not to fall , gulf saw the persons face ,  how what why are you here , gulf started shouting on the guy but that got annoyed and kissed gulf while holding his waist until gulf got quite .

Gulf - how dare you kissed me you bastard how did you escape from.my house .

I am not who you think baby doll I am prea( I stole this name from someone's friction hope the author don't mind ) and this is the first time we are meeting .

This is prea

Gulf got away from prea , mew stop it now how are you here it's impossible I casted the sleeping spell on you it's impossible to for you to be here  .

Prea smirked I don't like your tone mate you are making it difficult to control mate and I am not mew .

Gulf - oh really mr suppisit stop lieing you are failing badly .

Prea - I am not suppisit baby doll and this is the last time I am telling you .

Gulf - really let's see he called mew and after a few rings mew picked his phone .

Mew - hello gulf is that you where are you when we got up you weren't here we all are very worried.

Gulf - shut up and video call me right now , gulf called him he was shocked to see mew with win and others all were trying to say things but he didn't bother and disconnected the call and looked at smiling prea .

Prea - mate mate are you alright and dam gulf fainted , shit what should I do now he is so careless he looks so weak I lifted him in bridal style he is so light I should bring him to my house .

Press pov -

Today was a normal day I got up did my normal work today is a weekend so I don't have to go to work I decided to go on a walk alone suddenly a sweet smell hit me it's my mates smell I have been waiting for him from so long I followed the smell he is my mate so beautiful but he looks sad I followed him and as soon as he bumped in me he called me mew I told him I am not some mew but he didn't believe me I don't like loud noises so kissed him it's so perfect my perfect first kiss with my mate he broke the kiss and told me to stay away again I am not mew why does he call me mew then he called someone I didn't see who he video called then he fainted in my arms I lifted and took him to my house .

In preas house-

Prea who is he , mom he is my mate he fained and I didn't know where to take him , my mom's eyes popped out your mate she asked I nooded she got to excited that finally I got my mate she told me to take him inside and make him sleep she will make a feast for us she ran to dad's room till then I made him sleep the way he sank in my bed is so adorable I love this sight ....

No one's pov -

Ahhhh shit my hand a loud sound woke gulf up he looked around and saw a unfamiliar room he quickly got up and went down he saw a lady who was crying in pain for the burn he ran to her and helped her to sit gulf ran to get ice and medicine and helped the lady unfortunately the food was burned she was crying hard .