18

Fiat - hello alpha and luna .

Mrs kanawat - are you our sons  finance .

Gulf - yes he is we are getting married next month and none of your are welcomed now please leave , I am not in a mood for morning drama .

Bright - please gulf .

Fiat - honey do you want to eat diet food for a month if not then be quiet .

Gulf - whatever Tracy make breakfast for everyone I don't think they will leave anytime soon.

Mr kanawat - I won't accept you as my son's wife ,gulfs eyes turned black after hearing mr kanawat which scared everyone including mr and mrs kanawat.

Gulf - I am not asking you or even telling you I will marry fiat and there is no one who could stop me and you guys don't get the right to come at house any random day after making my life hell .

Bright - fiat please don't marry him he don't love you he is cheating on you he slept with a women yesterday.

Gulf released his alpha secnt which even made the Alpha week .

Fiat - honey it will hurt me stop it  , and mr bright what are you talking about.

Bright - he was having sex with a girl yestaday .

Gulf - correction I was about to until he called and disturbed me .

Fiat- was she fun honey.

Gulf - laughed not at all baby she was so dam slow I felt like sleeping .fiat too chucked .

Win - are you both crazy your future husband cheated on you and this is what you are asking.

Gulf - this is our personal life we can do anything we want to you are no one to question us , my wife doesn't have any problem with me sleeping with anyone why do you guys have.

Mew - gulf you are my mate and I won't let you marry anyone else than me .

Gulf - stop me if you can .

Mrs kanawat - please baby gulf , hear us first.

Gulf - what should I listen how you both threw me away because I was not normal and how these two got close to me to use me I was a fool to think of win as my brother but forget it how I was Abused how the only people I trusted after so much back stabbed me , you guys have no idea what I have been through and no now I won't forgive anyone .

Win - we understand and we are sorry , gulf you are really like my brother I just wanted you to be happy and have a family .

Gulf - stop this bullshit like you care for me I don't need anyone of you anymore just get out .

Bright - please gulf just forgive your parents for once and hear what they have to say .

Gulf - ohk I will forgive you but before that I want you guys too see what I have been through because of you if you survive I will forgive you otherwise leave my house as soon as you get up .

Fiat - you don't have to do this honey .

Mew - I accept it I love you and if that will make you forgive us then ok ,what will you do .

Gulf smiked hold my hand and give yourself to me relax take deep breath and don't leave eachother hands or you will break the bond if you feel it's too much say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you will wake up get ready too see what is you fault.

Gulf held fiats hand and on the hand was mew they all were sitting in sofas with there hands joined connected with eachother , gulf was spelling some words which no one could understand suddenly they all woke up in a different place it was a house not a big or nor to small an average house they saw gulf standing with them and in front was a little boy crying.