17

Win was crying non stop where as mew sitting in the corner of the room curled inside his blanket which he was to share with gulf.

Win - this is my fault I lost my brother he hates me he hates us why did I agree to you guys bright , held his coller I want gulf my brother back bright please get my brother back .

Bright couldn't take it anymore he called gulf to beg for apologie but when gulf picked his phone he heard something he never wanted to hear .

Gulf - moared what do you want at 2 am .

Bright - I .. want .... Aploize ..

Gulf - ok I forgive you goodnight , some said baby gulf not there .

Bright- are you having sex gulf.

Gulf - mind your own business .

Bright - please gulf please I beg you come to my house please gulf this will be the last time I will ask for your help win and mew need you .

Gulf - I don't have time for you guys specially don't call me again .

Bright- please gulf please I beg you , I won't call you ever again mew and win are really in a bad condition they need you .

Gulf - ok I will be there in 10mins but don't forget you won't disturbe me ever again .

Gulfs pov -

I booked a hooker for me I am actually having sex until that jerk ruined my mood I payed the girl and left I don't actually bring them to my house I do it in hotels I ran to brights I was acctally worried I shouldn't be but it's human nature . I reached to there apartment and knocked at there door bright opened with tears in his eyes I don't know what is happening. Type is trying to tell me to help mew but I won't I don't listen to him and he obey me because of what tharn did to him he just do what I tell him to do .

No one's pov -

Bright - please help mew and win please they are crying please help me gulf.

Gulf - first you guys ruined my finacies mood then our dinner then my peaceful sex and now my sleep .

Bright - begged him to help .

Gulf- this is the last time he went and hugged win , win cried and slept in gulfs arms he then hugged mew and helped him to sleep .

Bright - thank you so much gulf and I am really sorry for what happened .

Gulf - made a face never call me again and I am here so take all your win and mews stuff this all was kept in my house you can have it back this is of no use to me .

Bright- never felt this back , please forgive us gulf I know there is no explanation to what we did but please hear us first .

Gulf - can you stop this please I won't forgive any of you till the day I die now don't call me even you die , gulf said and left the apartment .

Next day - (6am )

Win was sleeping with bright and mew was sleeping in his room with his blanket which smelled like his mate suddenly there peaceful time was destroyed with someone banging there door.

Mew - who is there , mew opened the door it was mr and mrs kanawat ( I will use mr an mrs kanawat for gulfs birth parents ) I mean king and luna mew bowed.

Mrs kanawat- please tell us where out baby gulf is , mew where is our son .

Mew couldn't take it anymore he cried in mrs kanawat's arms , he left me he hates me .

Mr kanawat - punched mew this is what you did to your son , mew where is he .

Mew -( took them to dinning area and called brightwin ) mew kept crying and win hugged him meanwhile bright told everything to gulfs parents .

Mrs kanawat was already crying hard after hearing what her son has to go though where as mr kanawat was feeling guilty and sorry .

Mr kanawat - take us to gulfs apartment now .

Bright- alpha it's 7 in the morning.

Mr kanawat - I don't care take us there we can't leave our son anymore .

Bright nooded and they all were in mews car with bright driving and mew in the front seat and win mr and mrs kanawat in the back seat , they reached to gulf building  in 20 minutes .

Win still had his id to enter ( because it was very secureed building and no one could enter without Id accept who all lived there.)

Win ringed gulf door bell twice there was no response he tried again and someone opened the door.

Gulf - ohh god who is so early , what what are you guys doing here if you remember this is my house and who allowed you to come in .

Win - calm down gulf let us in .

Gulf - no way I don't know you , and mr win I don't take orders plus I have guests over so please leave .

Bright - please gulf for once we have someone who wants to see you .

Gulf - don't order me and I don't care who so ever it is and please leave or I will call the security.

Gulf - fine , they all entered the house was like a manshion a 6 roomed apartment with everything luxurious and expensive .

Win - ohh you furnished your place it looks so expensive I like it.

Gulf - if you are here to see my house please leave this is a house not a fashion show .

Mew - acctally this is our Alpha king and the luna queen .

Gulf - so what should I do about that ,  just wait Tracy bring juice and snacks for the guests .

Win - ohh you hired someone to take care of your house.

Gulf - rolled his eyes don't act like you know me or care for me you faker  , so why are you here yestaday you ruined my dinner with my finacie then his mood then my mood then my personal time and sleep and again in the morning you are here please do it at once I don't like to see you daily.

Mew - gulf calm down they are your birth parents .

Mrs kanawat - yes son we are your real mom and dad and .

Gulf - smiled and sat down and so what am I suppose to do with that .

Mr kanawat - son please listen to us .

Gulf- ohh now you need someone to take over the crown and I being your son can do it and if I take it mew will be the king right.

Bright- it's not like this gulf they are here for you they are sorry to give up on you .

Gulf - oh really and you guys expect me to believe this nonsense if you are done please leave my wife will be coming soon .

Mew - gulf please don't do this please don't marry fiat you are my mate I love you please gulf .

Gulf - ohh really mr suppisit this is my life and I will marry anyone I want to you have lost your rights to control me please leave my wife is coming.

And mew was cut with fiat jumping in with the spare key inside the apartment.

Fiat - honey I got breakfast ......

Gulf - come in wifie see who all came to destroy my sleep this morning.

Fiat - smiled good morning alpha and luna I am fiat gulf finance ..

Do you think gulf is being rude ? Does mew deserve a second Chance ?????