21

Prea and gulf ran back to there house like and pam were sitting there with there mouths opened like they saw a ghost.

Prea- what happened mom .

Luke - gulf your full name is gulf kanawat .

Gulf - ah yes

Pam - I want a autograph gulf son come  here prea go and get water for my son he must be tired .

Prea - what happened here dad

Luka - see this son .

Gulf kanawut -

Youngest self made billionaire.

Mr kanawat owner of kanawat
industry celebrated there three year anniversary the biggest celebration of the year.

Gulfs kanawats engagement broke with Mr fiat mr xxx sons .

Gulf kanawut , gulf kanawat ,gulf kanawat .

Prea - gulf you are so dam popular , you own kanawat industry you are the real owner .

Gulf - scratched his nap yeh .

Gulf - ohh my godd prea fainted .

Gulf - mom dad help me prea had fainted.

Luke helped gulf to put prea in his bed , gulf looked at luke and finally asked dad you are not preas biological parents right Luke's eyes winded listening to this he just asked gulf to come with him .

Luke - how do you know gulf we aren't his parents.

Gulf - I know you know everything I am mew and preas mate right and they both are twins .

Luke - yes gulf but please we can't tell you what happened why prea is with us for now this is prea to tell you .

Gulf - smiled I understand thank you for trusting me .

Luke - gulf did you met alpha and luna I mean your mom and dad .

Gulf - no I didn't and I don't want to they are nothing to me .

Luke - I understand your angry it's absolutely ok just go and rest with prea you must be tired .

Gulf - thank you for understanding uncle ( in broken voice ) .

Luke stood up and hugged gulf , son it's ok I told you to call me dad and I mean in gulf dear I know you are strong enough but we are here for you son .

Gulf hugged back luke he felt happy like now he is safe he has his family back ...... Gulf just went back to preas room and saw him crying of nightmare he immediately ran to prea and hugged him after a while prea got up and found gulf was holding him he felt save in his mates arms .

Prea- they threw me like trash they never bothered to turn back and look at me . Crying

Gulf - it's ok prea i understand some people just don't deserve us it's absolutely ok it's not your fault it's there loss don't worry you have your dad mom and me . Gulf kept comforting him and prea slept after a while gulf too slept thinking what happened today .

Flashback -

Gulf told his right hand tin to search for prea and his family his men told him luke and pam adopted prea when he was small and there was no information about preas biological parents , gulf had seen pictures of two babies in mews house and once mew in sleep mentioned he had a twin and he just joined the dots and got to know everything ( our gulf is indeed smart )  but mew told gulf that his brother died as soon as he was born , gulf felt bad for prea he went through the same things in his past.

Present-

Prea woke and saw his future wife in his arms sleeping peacefully he just kissed Gulfs forehead waking him up .

Prea- good evening darling .

Gulf - who are you talking to .

Prea - you my future wife .

Gulf - such a flirt .

Prea - so you know about my parents and mew and everything right .

Gulf - not everything I just know you are mews twin brother and a alpha.

Prea - nooded gulf can I trust you prea asked in a small voice holding Gulfs hand .

Gulf - smiled and hugged prea , prea was on gulfs chest just stay like this and you can trust me prea I won't break your trust I understand what you have been through I went through the same it's ok to feel this way.

Prea - my real mom and dad apha and luna were expecting twins but there was a problem we couldn't stay together and if one of us die in the kingdom the other will die too it was like we were connected they declared my twin mew the future king but his life will be at risk if I stay with him so they thew me in an orphanage alone then when I got 5 I met mom and dad they couldn't have kids so they took me they are of the same kingdom when I was born they knew everything when I got I little older they told me everything , you know gulf I hate them for what they did to me they could have kept me too I wouldn't have mind staying inside my entire life but they threw me they never looked out for me if I was alive I hate them all prea cried .

Gulf - I understand prea it's absolutely ok what you feel don't worry I am with you , you know the funny thing I am not a Omega not a alpha I am both with magical powers I was not normal so my parents gave me up I have also suffered too much but for me there was no one , no one took me I was all on my own gulf cried silently .

Prea - held gulf it's ok baby you are special you will be the best wifie you will be my Alpha in real life  and my omega in my bed that will be so great winked .

Gulf - chucked you are so shameless .

Prea - you know mom also told me me and my twin will have one mate it mean you are my and mews mate .

Gulf - oh no but I hate your brother don't take it otherwise he is a jerk and I hate him .

Prea - it's absolutely ok gulf I also hate him he is the reason I have suffered so much but there are something I have to discuss with him .

Gulf - do you want to met him prea.

Prea - can you arrange something darling .

Gulf - sure give me ten minutes .

Gulf immediately called his friends including brightwin and called all of them for lunch and he wanted to introduce someone to them ......

Gulf - tommorow we will go prea to met mew and bright .

Prea - who is bright .

Gulf - your young brother he is mews young brother and my friend or I should say use to be friend .

Prea is an innocent person don't worry our gulf won't suffer anymore 🥺

How will mew and bright react after seeing prea .......