8

After gulf told mew about his past mew was crying inside tharn was in pain too but he couldn't do anything.

Gulf - so that's all about me now tell me something about you now .

Mew- acctally my childhood was good my parents own many businesses and my parents always were abroad I have a young sister and a older brother too plus bright he is my younger brother too .

Gulf - that's nice I always wanted a young brother and sister too I already have win he is my brother but I wanted a sister too .

Mew - oh you will have sister too .

Gulf - how !

Mew - after we get married my family will be your family too baby

Gulf - ohh we will get married too , chucked .

Mew - obviously baby don't tell me you don't want to marry me .

Gulf - ofcourse but it's too soon to think about marriage and stuff .

Mew - smiled let's get to know each other better then we can get married later .

Gulf just smiled and hugged mews more ....

After a few days -

Mew regularly met gulf they continued to go on dates gulf saw himself trusting mew more and more he told mew things he never thought he will ever share with anyone he trust mew now , gulf told mew everything about his past and people he met crazy sex experiences mew got jeleous but later understood , mew too started sharing his life with gulf he told gulf about tar his ex and how he died gulf at first felt sorry for tar and mew but everything is fine now ...
At the moment gulf and mew were cuddling in mews bed gulf was on top of mew watching movie where as mew was more interested in gulf seeing his baby in his arms made him happy and tharn too .

Mew - baby what if your birth parents come back to get you one day .

Gulf - turned and looked in mews eyes , I don't care about them even if they want me I won't care anymore .

Mew - felt sad fair enough , what if they had some reason to leave you .

Gulf - like I didn't fit there requirements .

Mew - was shocked how do you know that your birth parents left you because you didn't fit there requirements .

Gulf - let me tell you a story ....

Gulfs past -

A day before gulf was thrown out , little gulf was washing dishes and he heard his dad talking to someone about him so he went there he hear everything ......

Gulfs dad - if you don't pay me for the useless son of your I will kick him out I can't take his burden too ,I already have a family to fed .

The other person- we don't care my wife got pregnant again and we got a beautiful daughter who is perfect we don't care for that child whatever you named him throw him out it's none of our business .

Gulfs dad- ok then I am throwing gulf out tommorow I don't need him anymore .

The young gulf went to his room and cried because that's the only thing he could do ....

Present -

Gulf - you see I don't care about them at all , i won't care even if they die they are none of my business .

Mew - okk ! And he got quite

Gulf - mew did something happened you are acting weird today .

Mew - what no nothing happened I am randomly asking ,I want to know you better .

Gulf - so let's play a game I will ask you a question and you ask me one .

Mew - mew got happy and asked first , first kiss .

Gulf - i don't know the person but I was a guy for sure when I was 12 .

Mew - what 12 , are you kidding me I had mine when I was 18 .

Gulf just laughed - first time you had sex .

Mew - at 18 with my first boyfriend and what about you mr playboy.

Gulf - around 14-15 he was some senior guy I don't remember .

Mew - you are too much gulf .

Gulf - heheh how many relationships you had and proposals you got.

Mew - I only had one boyfriend but he died and physical relationship with him only and maybe 10-20 people have asked me , you know I am handsome so many want me mew laughed , what about you gulf .

Gulf - I honestly don't know how many partners I had but I never had any boyfriend or girlfriend I only did one nights , and around 1 to 2 thousand people have personally asked mew out heheh .

Mew - ohhh I forgot you are a star mr kanawat my bad , but still around how many people have you slept with as your boyfriend I should know about it .

Gulf - I actually never counted but around 50-70  you know I only do one night with guys or girls mostly there is a club who provide excorts so I have two people for myself mostly I have sex with both of them only .

Mew - you still have them with a disappointed face , do you still sleep with them .

Gulf - what no not anymore I am with you how can you think I still sleep with people do you think of me so low that I will sleep with anyone when I am in a relationship .

Mew - I am so sorry baby I didn't mean this , I am really sorry .

Gulf - I know what you mean , I have to go I have an urgent shoot , gulf said and walked out of the house , mew kept calling gulf after the incident but gulf never picked mews phone .

Mews pov -

how can I be this stupid now gulf is mad at me he is not talking to me what should I do my ex wasn't like this at all tar never left bad for anything I said he was always ready to do whatever I want he never companied about anything shit mew what are you thinking how could you compare gulf with tar ,I immediately called win and bright in my office I have to find a way to make up with gulf .....

Mew gulf went to Paris today ....

What !!!!