29

Mew was a crying mess and gulf and prea were hugging him after a while he fainted in preas arms gulf and prea took him to there room and prea changed his clothes to his and made him sleep on there bed .....

In evening -

Mew woke up in an unfamiliar room it was a normal sized room not too big but it was big on a big maybe Larger than a king size bed he looked around there were so many pictures of gulf and prea and tine too he looked himself in the mirror it wasn't his clothes it was preas clothes he was just looking at the pictures suddenly the door opened was came in.

Gulf - oh mew you are already awake , have this , he put the tray in front of mew .

Mew - thank you gulf .

Gulf - it's absolutely fine , if you are not in a hurry I prea and tine will watch movies you can also join .

Mew - really I can join .

Gulf - absolutely first eat this .

Mew smiled and finished the food gulf bought in years he had good homemade food he felt really happy being like this .

Mew went down they were all wearing match sweatshirts when prea saw mew he threw a sweatshirt to him and told him to wear too mew wore it and sat next to gulf with tine in his arms and prea got popcorn and other things and sat on the other side.

Gulf - mew we only watch tine favourite movie just don't sleep in between or this brat will trouble more than anything.

Mew - chucked I am fine with anything don't worry I won't sleep .

It was lion King tine favourite movie which they all watch every holiday but the opposite happens gulf and preas felt asleep in middle and tine was really not happy about it .

Tine - dada can you get me a marker from the table , mew looked confused but gave tine the markers kept on the dinning table tine stood in his mom's lap and started drawing on gulfs face till he felt satisfied mew was just trying to control his laughter looking at Gulfs face then he jumped on prea and drew on him there face were full of drawings or random things after tine was done the reaturned the marker and took out gulfs phone .

Mew - what are you trying to do baby .

Tine - me want mama phone .

Mew understood and gave tine his phone instead tine opened the camera and started clicking pictures of prea and gulf , mew told tine to sit with them so that he could click there pictures together then tine told mew to take selfies ....

Prea woke up with a sudden flash .....

Prea- what happened and why are you talking selfies .

Tine and mew just laughed ......

Prea saw gulfs  face and started laughing gulf too woke up beacuse of the loud noises when he woke up he saw preas face and started laughing.

Prea - gulf I understand why I am laughing why are you laughing ....

Gulf - look at your face .

Prea and gulf both ran and screamed from the washroom while tine and mew were laughing there ass of outside .

Prea - you both will be dead when I reatun which successful scared tine who directly went to his crib and pretended to sleep ....

While mew was thinking for a place to hide himself in ...

Prea - gulf get the marker attack time .

Gulf threw some markers at prea and he took them they were were littreally running behind mew and mew went in there bedroom to hide.

Prea - held mews hands and gulf started drawing on mew while sitting on him .

Gulf - don't struggle I am good at drawing don't worry.

Mews heart was pounding seeing gulf so close on him pouting it made him so horney .....

Prea- I guess that enough for mew I guess now brother remember never draw on us ,  gulf was getting up but fell on the ground prea and mew also fell down because gulf was holding there hands ... All three on them were on the ground .....

Prea and mew both looked really horney so was gulf too but none of them wanted to talk about it for now .

Prea - let's go down tine must be pretending to sleep .

Gulf and mew nooded and all of them saw a note with tine gone .

Win -

I am takeing tine with me , no invited me and bright to visit them not you gulf he said you ditched him last time so we are taking tine and after that me bright and light were going two days outstation with light now tine is also going you guys need sometime to yourself ....

Tine - mamma and dadas don't touch me snacks

Bright - tine told me to write the above , don't worry your kid is safe with us and mew I have left you bag on the sofa with all the things you will need don't try to run .

Gulf - they are a bunch of crazy people .

Prea - forget them we have some peace now put devil is gone , and brother you are not going anywhere .

Mew - are you sure , I mean don't you guys hate me .

Gulf - hugged mew don't worry we don't hate you mew , all that happened wasn't your fault too we forgive you .

Prea - came to hug gulf and mew , don't worry about it but if you want to be a part of us forget about your parents and other family we can never forgive them for what they did to me gulf win and you and bright too.

Mew - hugged gulf and prea more don't worry I already hate them I will never talk to them I have nothing to do with them I love you both so much .

After the emotional scene prea and mew announced they will cook .

Gulf - are you crazy no I won't let you guys destroy me kitchen you both sit I will cook I don't want to die so young and hot that will be waste of my beauty winked at them .

Prea - yeh you are beautiful hot and sexy my dear gulfie .

Gulf - ofcourse I am heheh , now just sit and don't dare to enter my kitchen.

Mew and prea both just sat in front of the kitchen table looking at there beautiful mate cooking......

Something is coming uppp hehe

Who all want double update