Ch. 16 The Secluded Motel

WELL I'M TWENTY ONE MINUTES PAST THE TIME I WAS GOING TO POST. SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I WAS WATCHING 'THE RUNAWAYS' AS I WAS WRITING THIS. I GOT A BIT DISTACTED TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

VICTOR'S AND TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEWS.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VICTOR'S POV

"What do you mean she's gone?!"

Dylan was on the phone with Greg. I guess a certain someone didn't want to sit around and wait. I didn't blame her. From what I heard, Holly was her best friend and the last thing she wanted was someone else getting hurt just like Dylan and her dad did the last time Ben decided to do something drastic. She probably wanted to inflict some pain on Ben for doing anything to them.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay we'll keep an eye out for her. Have you seen Taylor anywhere? He doesn't answer his cell phone."

Don't tell me he's out looking for her too. We shouldn't have everyone running around.

He sighed."Well if you hear from either of them, call me immediately."

Dylan ended the call and started pacing back and forth in the hallway. We were about to leave the school until Greg called. If we can't find Ashley and Taylor, what are we suppose to do now?

"So are we still going to look for Ben and Holly? We're wasting time just standing around and doing nothing."

He paced for a few more minutes before stopping in front of me. I knew he was pissed that Ashley didn't listen to him but what can he do.

"Something tells me if we find them then we'll find Ashley and Taylor. I hope they won't do anything drastic. We don't need Ben to have more hostages."

Does he even know Ashley? She's bound to do something once she finds them. I just pray she doesn't get herself killed doing whatever reckless thing she plans to do.

"Well let's go then. The sooner we find them the better."

We both headed for the front doors. I suddenly realized that we didn't have a car to go anywhere in. I hope Dylan has a plan because for once in my life, I have no idea what to do.

"We'll take my car. It was a good idea to drive down here instead of getting on a plane."

When we got outside. Dylan went straight to a jeep. Now that we had a car, where do we look first?"

"I have an idea of where they are. Ben probably still owns one of the motels around here. Now that I know a lot more about him, I think he used the place for his 'business' deals."

Now that I think about it, I think that's where he wanted Holly and I to meet him. I should have figured out that he would go back there.

"Well can you get there fast?"

He unlocked the doors. "Of course."

It didn't take long for us to get to the motel that was hidden away. Apparently no one bothered to go through a dead end street. It was the perfect place for Ben. He knew no one would look for him there.

"Okay we need a plan. We also need to get the police here. I doubt the whole precinct has corrupted police officers. Someone is bound to be one of the good ones."

"Well I am wanted. So how about I show my face to the person in charge. Then he would need to call the police. We would have to make sure Ben stays here until someone is sent to the motel."

"I guess you'll be the one to ask them questions then?"

I nodded. When he parked the car, I got out and headed for the office. There was a wanted poster of me on one of the windows. I walked inside and went to the counter where a guy was reading a magazine.