Ch. 6 Home Sweet Home

Christmas gift shopping and wrapping said gifts kept me busy so I couldn't update when I wanted to. Anyway obviously you'll get another chapter this week, maybe it will be on christmas day. that would make the chapter a christmas gift from me to you. :)

so this is in dylan's, ashley's, and ben's point of views.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley seemed surprised to see me. It's been a long time since she last saw me but I can't say the same for me. Greg was nice enough to send me pictures of everyone over the years. I had one of Ashley as my phone's wallpaper. Her long brown was curly and her eyes were bright green in the picture. It was the best picture of her I think.

"Ash? what's wrong?" a familiar female voice said, as they walked out a dorm. Damn this is not good.

When Ashley pointed in my direction, Sam didn't look too happy to see me. Her worried expression turned into a harsh glare towards me. I took a step back, scared for my life.

"You! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I'm a dead man now.

"Hello Sam," I said nervously, getting ready to run if she comes charging at me.

"Hello?! That's all you can say for your idiotic self?!" If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"I'm sorry for never calling. I thought it was the best idea," I said trying to stay calm. If I showed any fear, Sam would know I was scared of her.

"Sorry? You have a lot of explaining to do Haines but right now I just want to shut you up," Ashley said before running towards me. Oh crap! She's going to kill me!

"Hey! I want a piece of him too!" No not Sam too!

I ditched my bag and ran like hell in the opposite direction of the two pissed off girls. I'm going to end up getting lost because I don't remember where everything is in this school. I ran down the hallway and turned right. That was a bad call on my part. The hallway ended in a dead end. I was cornered and there's no doors or windows to escape through.

"Looks like you have no where else to go," Sam said, as she stretched her arms. I can't fight back because I don't hit girls.

"You sure run fast but too bad that didn't get you far," Ashley said as she used the wall for support while she tried to catch her breath.

"Listen girls-" I was cut off by Sam tackling me to the ground.

Sam and I wrestled each other on the floor. I tried to keep my body away from her mouth after she tried to bite my arm. After a few minutes, I managed to get on top of her and kept her hands over her hand. I didn't hit her so I'm okay.

"Will you calm down now woman?!" I said forgetting that Ashley never stepped in. Suddenly I heard someone laughing behind me. Our eyes landed on Ashley who was on the ground laughing her head off. Was she laughing at us?

"What's her problem?" I said still holding down Sam. She just looked at me and tried to shrug.

I was taught how to fight by the best so when a hand touched my shoulder, I didn't hesitate to grab it and put it behind the person's back. I then pushed them to the wall. When I heard a gasp from the person, I realized who it was.

"Oh my god! Ashley I'm so sorry! It was a reflex because well I don't have a good explanation but I didn't mean to hurt you!" I yelled as I let her go. She moved away from me as she massaged her wrist. Damn it! I just got back and I'm already ruining everything with Ashley.

Greg had just showed up when I attacked Ashley. He didn't look too happy with me as he asked Ashley if she was okay. She refused to look at me as Greg examined her wrist.