Ch. 20 Family And Ben

IT'S COMING TO AN END. I'M PRETTY SAD.....

HOLLY'S, ASHLEY'S, AND DYLAN'S POINT OF VIEWS.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLLY'S POV

Things just never work out the way you want them to. My brother is in the hospital because the idiot thought he deserved to be beaten for all the crap he put me and my friends through. I almost died from a gun shot wound. My boyfriend is being a bit too overprotective because I almost died. Life is just wonderful.

"You've done some stupid things and this situation you put yourself in is number one," I said, as I squeezed Victor's cold hand. He needed to wake up. He is all the family I had left and I would be devastated if I lost him, just like we lost our parents.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open. I sighed, assuming that Taylor came back. I love the guy but if this overprotective act keeps going, we'll end up breaking up. We both wouldn't want that to happen.

"How's my favorite twin?"

I turned around to see Dylan with crutches. My eyes lingered on his leg that was in a cast, which was full of signatures and pictures from everyone from school. Dylan had told me that the upside of walking around with crutches and a injury was the attention he received. Everyone never gets tired of hearing the story behind the injured leg.

"Fine but I could be better," I said, as I went back to staring at Victor. The first semester is almost over so it would be nice that Victor could wake up during the second semester so he can see me graduate from college. Something that I wish my parents could see too.

"He'll wake up soon Holly. He wouldn't want you to worry for too long," he said, as he sat in the chair next to me,

ASHLEY'S POV

I didn't want to be one of those crazy girlfriends that constantly call or text their boyfriends. Dylan has every right to do what he wants. If he wants to be alone then so be it. I just hope I don't regret dropping him off at the hospital. He has disappeared from there once already. I'd hate for it to happen again because I don't know if I could take it.

I stared at my cell phone, debating whether or not I should call him to see how the twins and Taylor were. I haven't seen my brother in awhile because he's been spending every waking moment with Holly. She must be suffocating with him and he probably doesn't realize it.

I began dialing a number and hoped I didn't get the voice mail. There were a few rings before someone finally answered.

"Ashley?"

It felt like years since I heard my mother's voice. They haven't been gone long though. I'm surprised she answered. It wasn't exactly a nice send off when I kicked them out of my dorm. I was pissed at them for lying to me about Taylor but after what has happened with Ben, I needed to talk to my parents.

"I'm sorry for everything I said and did before you left," I said, as I laid on my bed. I wouldn't be surprised if she scolded me for treating them that way but that's not the way my mom was. My dad usually did the scolding.

"Sweetie it's okay. We had no right to keep that big of a secret from you. I'm just glad you finally know. His mom isn't the nicest woman towards him you know. She blames Taylor for ruining her plans," she explained. Now that I thought about it, Taylor never really told me about his mom. I knew he hated her, that much I knew.

"Speaking of Taylor, something happened with Ben. He came back," I said, as I stared at the plain white ceiling. I don't know if they knew what happened over here.