|4|

~Payne~

"Greg has always been weird, you don't have to worry––"

I thrust a gun down his throat before he could say another word.

"Say one more word under Greg's name and I swear I'll make it fresh and hot." I said while taking the safety off. "Or just keep quiet and allow me to lay out the fucking plan."

Theo nodded profusely and I smirked.

I took the gun out and cleaned it with his suit before dropping it on the large, circular glass table in front of me.

"As I was saying, Greg is the best we have–"

"I feel insulted." Xander intercepted with a mumble, twirling a knife around his finger.

"–so he will lead the first troupe once the shipments land."  I continued.

"But what about Castillo Bychkov? That bitch is unpredictable, he might  be there again." Gerard, one of my men said.

"Our assignment is not the leader, Gerard, it's the shipment first. Alexander leads the defense troupe, you surround Greg in and out." I tell him and he nods.

"Then what about the back up team? Vera can't go y'know?" Theo piped up and for once in his life he wasn't being stupid.

I looked at Vera and she stared back at me. Of course I wasn't going to send her in there while she was carrying my brother's child.

"Of course! The backup team, will be lead by you Theodore and you'll work with Alexander." I sighed slumping into my seat.

"Jesus." Xander groaned under his breath.

"Get ready pussies, the mission is in two days."

"You going in last?" Vera asked packing the scattered files on the table.

I stood up and tucked my gun safely in my waistband.

"I go in first. I always do." I said blankly before walking out.

I always risk my fucking life first, it's just. . .the right thing to do.

Sometimes I wish I was the bad guy. Why? Because the community has already painted me like that, they think I'm the fucking bad guy that runs around with guns and dealing with drugs and shit.

"Chris! Wait up man!" Xander called behind me making me roll my eyes and continue walking.

"I don't want to stop and have a chat with you Alexander."

"C'mon, I got something to tell you." He said jogging up to me. "It's about the girl, Bay-"

I dug my heels to the ground and spun around so quick he had to stop himself from saying her name. Her beautiful name.

"What?" I asked blankly at Xander who had a shit eating smirk on his face.

"I thought you didn't want to stop." He teased.

I gave him a blank grin and lazily took out my gun and settled it at the base of his cock making his face turn grey instantly.

"I don't want to stop now." I stated trailing the gun down to his balls.

"Her name is Baybi Abigail Todaro. 21. Brown hair. Pinkish-grey eyes. 5 foot 2 inches. Killed one foster parent. She works at the bakery shop Sugar ñ Spice and lives alone in an apartment at the end of the street near the shop. She had developed a fear for sound or loud noises; Phonophobia." He sputtered in a rush.

"Please put the gun away." He added.

My brows furrowed slightly as I tucked the gun back to my waist band.