|18|

I stirred in bed, stretching myself as far as I can go accompanied with a lengthy yawn. I blinked repeatedly as I teared my lids open, forcing myself to stay awake.

My eyes immediately flew to the digital clock on the bedside table, 7:30, it read. I sat up and almost jumped up from bed, ready to prepare myself for work but my heart skipped a beat when the enticing smell of Payne's cologne reminds me that I'm not home. I'm basically 'kidnapped'.

I looked to my left, where he was suppose be sleeping, but the spot was empty.

I pouted but fisted the front of Payne's black T-shirt that made me look like a child in oversized clothes and inhaled it. Where could he be by this time of the morning?

I yawned again and linked my fingers above my head and arching my back forward, after that, I stood up and made a journey to the bathroom that was at the right side of the room.

After I had emptied my bladder and brushed my teeth (using Payne's brush), I combed my hair with my fingers and splashed some water on my face.

It was when I had just gotten out of the bathroom and wondered if I should wear one of Payne's basketball shorts or just leave the shirt on since it's already mid thigh when my stomach grumbled and twisted.

"Oh crap." I muttered and immediately yanked one of the shorts off a hanger and slipped it on.

To be honest, I looked hilarious.

I quietly opened the large doors and peeped outside, checking my left first, when there was no one in sight I turned to look at my right. I squealed and jumped when I saw a tall, built body looking down at me. I couldn't tell if he was a bodyguard or not because he has the body but isn't wearing a suit or any sort of uniform.

He had pitch black hair that was swept to the other side of his face and green shiny eyes, his nose was straight and pointed. His face was set and jaws tight. One side of his pink lips was curled up into a lazy smirk, it didn't make him look any friendly though.

But he looked super cute though.

I cleared my throat, "Excuse me kind sir, do you–um–know where Payne is?"

Cute boy's smirk widened and he nodded lazily.

"He's in the house," he said eyeing my short figure. "Probably looking for something for you to wear."

I looked down at Payne's shorts that almost brushed my ankles and pouted.

"Not funny cute dude." I mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

I looked up just in time to see his smirk drop.

"The name's Greg, not. . .what you just called me." He mumbled, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

My pout transforms into a big grin as I reach my hands up and mush his cheeks together. His eyes widened with surprise.

"Aren't you just a cute thing." I cooed, giggling at his fish face.

A sharp intake of breath was heard from the stair case, both Greg and I took around to see a woman dressed in work clothes rolling her eyes back and falling limp at the particular spot she was standing.

"Let go of my face." Greg muffled.

I laughed and did as he asked.

"Don't ever do that," he said, his tone cold but his cheeks burning red. "Again!"

He warned and I smiled.

"You're just like Lace," I giggled. "You're both silly." I patted his shoulder and he just stared at where I just touched him.