So Much To Say!

Hello guys!

There are literally not enough words to thank you guys for reading this straight up shit. '_'

I really appreciate your endurance through out the cringy-ness, stupid plots and secondhand embarrassment in the book. But I had no experience in writing so don't blame me, all I wanted was to write something that people would read and comment on.

But somehow through all this shitty mess of a book, it's going to be published!

What? Of course not like this! Phonophobia has been edited thoroughly and more chapters have been attached to make the story more understandable and less confusing. Like, do y'all remember that part where Greg left the dinning room when Payne was talking to Baybi? Chapter 21 right? Yeah, I bet you were all confused when Greg left, like, why?

More details are there in the improved version so if you're new or perhaps a rereader, you can check the book out on Novelcat!

I don't think I'll be able to keep the first ten chapters up once the contract is finalized since its exclusive but I will if I can. I'm deeply sorry if you guys feel bad!

Also, I've received messages from people telling me that my book doesn't make sense and other people saying they wouldn't recommend the book to anyone, well, I never wrote in the book description that it was perfect. I really don't understand why people keep coming at me, like, what did I do wrong? Write a book?

I literally write it down at the end of some of my chapters that 'constructive criticism is allowed' so why don't you just criticize me in a nice way? WHY?

Guys, please just don't read a book if you don't like the plot or the writers style of writing, saying rude stuff makes people feel bad, honestly. Authors aren't computers, they're humans, with human feelings. Thank you for probably eye scheming my rant.

Anyways! I suggest you add the second book of the phobia trilogy, Hypnophobia into your reading list if you still want to hang on, or, check out my newest book, Porcelain, here on Wattpad. Above is the cover and below is the description of the book.

PORCELAIN.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Arthur rolled his eyes and soaked the cotton in the alcohol based cleaner.

"You have a slit on your throat-"

"It's my neck."

"Does it really matter?" he deadpanned

"I really think it does," I murmured as he slowly made a move to dab the cotton on my skin. "Please be careful." I managed to squeak out even though my breath was hitching.

Up close, I could literally taste his minty breath in my throat as he said.

"It's okay, I got you."

******

Charlie Retcherman is a college freshman who has a lot bottled up inside, but also, has a lot going in her college life as she experiences firsthand what it's like to have a unisex name in college. Dorm mixup.

And the last thing Arthur Callaghan wants is company, especially after his father promised a whole room to him in his final years of college.

What if sharing a room turns into more, more as in love. . . or more as in chaos. Whatever the condition might be, there are things we can't control, even if we did, they still end up crumbling. Like a fine piece of porcelain hitting the cold earth.

~*~

Maryam M.B