|32|

(A/N: Mature Content 🔞. Skip to the (~*~) sign to avoid smut. Thank you!)

THIRD PERSON.

Abigail's eyes popped open, no movement, sleep clearing away completely. Exactly how she had been waking up for the past three months.

She read the time on the alarm clock and it was exactly 5:20 am, then she blinked at the ceiling and then shifted a bit, then she felt the pressure on her stomach. She glanced down and saw a large arm draped over her belly, it was light but strong enough to keep her down.

Her heart dipped very low, and last night's events crashed down on her. She slowly shifted her body to the side, facing the man that was here in bed with her, alive.

She felt her heart race erratically, it wasn't a crazy dream, he was here.

Her eyes pooled with tears, and at the same time, a smile was working its way to her lips. The man she had been mourning for the past months was here, not dead. She raised a shaky hand to his face and ran a slightly trembling finger delicately down his sculptured face. She did it slowly so that if he was an illusion, he wouldn't fade away.

"I'm here baby." A deeper voice croaked. A deeper voice that belonged to Christian.

She choked down a laugh, tears spilling out of her eyes. He was here. She was sure it was him, the way he said it without opening his eyes.

"I know." She sniffled.

Hearing how her voice sounded, Christian's eyes snapped open. His surreal eyes darkened when he saw the tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Is your stomach hurting?" He asked immediately without wasting a second.

This time, Abigail laughed out loud and settled her hand on his cheek fully, her soft skin grazing his slight stubble.

"No, I'm fine." She chuckled softly and placed a kiss on his nose.

The small action made Christian pull her closer to him. He stared into her her glassy orbs longer than he would have done on any normal day and after what seemed like eternity, he dipped and caught her lips in his.

Surprised, that was how Abigail felt. Well, maybe it's because she hasn't kissed for three months. No, it's because she hasn't been kissed and because she hasn't been touched in three months. She has been like some sort of virgin this past few weeks. So maybe that's why she was surprised.

But past that, she closed her eyes and laced her hand through his curly soft hair and then melted into the kiss.

The kiss was slow and sensual, saying a lot more than words could. The kiss went on for minutes before Abigail broke off, gasping greedily for air.

She breathed, chest heaving up and down as she looked at Christian dazed. Now she needed more than a kiss. He knew that too, from the way her nipples suddenly hardened under the flimsy sleeping gown.

Abigail bit her lower lip slightly, her mind trying to process how she got wet so quickly. Christian's eyes zeroed on her lips and he immediately tugged them with his teeth.

He grazed her cheek with his lips, his stubble scratching ever so slightly along her jawline as he planted kisses down her neck. Abigail fisted his hair tighter and let out a breathy moan when he suckled on her sweet spot.

"Payne," She gasped with need when he reached her collar bone. He hummed and trailed his hand that was around her waist to her chest, his long fingers traced the outline of her breast through her nightgown while she whimpered and tried to squeeze her legs together.