|19|

(A/N: 🔞 Smut warning!)

~Payne~

I closed my eyes as the hot water sprayed from above me. I'm a bad man, I know, but I'm not that bad to kill my own wife intentionally. Even though our relationship was never admirable. But it still had me worried, how I shot the wrong person.

I never had the wrong suspect, I always did the job right.

I grunted and tried to wash myself less agitatedly. Maybe Lace was right, I shot Teresa because I never loved her.

"Fucking self-centered bastard." I muttered a curse to myself.

I was about to reach for my shampoo when the handle to the bathroom jingled and twisted. Nothing happened, the handle remained twisted and my first instinct was to grab the knife I hid under a brand new toothpaste. That was until the door flipped open and Baybi's body trudged inside the bathroom.

My throat hurt as I gulped forcefully. Why the absolute fuck was she naked?

I knew for a fact that water was rushing over me but I don't know why my hands felt clammy. Baybi was standing by the door, in her sexy birthday suit, running her small fingers down her brown curls to loosen knots, I think.

She doesn't even look at me as she started towards the shower.

Was she going to join me?

My throat felt constricted, as if a large scroll of parchment paper was chugged down it. She slid the transparent door open and slipped inside.

"Err–" I managed to croak.

Trying not to focus on the way her tits jiggled slightly when she walked towards me I watched as my dick hardened.

"I need the shampoo." Her soft voice said innocently.

I gulped and nodded like an idiot before passing it to her.

She smiled thankfully at me and her pink eyes shone under the bathroom light.

She stood there, right in front of me and allowed the water to reach down to her too.

I tried not to make things awkward, I mean, she wasn't always this brave and straightforward and I wasn't this shy and dumbfounded.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and squirted some body wash on me. Baybi was humming, massaging her fingers into her scalp, eyes closed while the foam from her hair dribbled down the outline of her breast and down her body.

"Aren't you going to bathe?" Her voice popped into my head and my eyes immediately flew up, realizing that I've been staring at her body.

"I'm almost done." I said hoarsely.

She smiled again and looked down at my very obvious hard on before biting her lip. I cleared my throat before quickly rinsing myself, wanting to get out of here quickly.

Baybi looked like she hesitated for a moment before stepping one foot closer to me again.

"Erm–um–do you mind, err, my hands can't reach my back, yeah, so I was wondering if you could, y'know...before you go–"

"Sure," I answered quickly, not liking how my dick was reacting to her hardened nipples. "Coconut or sandalwood." I asked picking up two of the named body wash.

"Cocowood." She whispered looking at me, but then she frowned at what she just said as if it came out wrong.

"What?" I asked, confused.

She laughed nervously and shook her head.

"Just use anyone." She said quickly.

I nodded and raised the coconut one while dropping the other. I squirted the wash into her hands and she rubbed it all over herself, taking her time to trace all her curves and make sure her tits were well lathered.