|16|

(A/N: 🔞 This chapter is mature completely. Skip to the last part of the chapter to avoid smut, thank you.)

My eyes rolled back when his finger went knuckle deep inside me. My walls kept clenching around his finger in anticipation.

He groaned making my eyes snap back to him. His grey eyes were two shades darker, his curly brown hair flopped down his face and his chiseled jaws were set.

The mere sight of him made me wetter making me bite my lip.

Payne leaned forward and his face hovered over my chest, my nipples got painfully hard under his warm breath. I was on the verge of begging him to touch me when his tongue stuck out and circled my nipple.

A strangled noise left my throat and I arched my back, pushing my chest to him. His tongue teased my nipple and his finger slowly started pumping inside me. I rocked my hips so they met his thrusts, my mind was fuzzy, the feeling was too good.

Payne bit my nipple and rolled it with his teeth before sucking on it hard.

One of my hands sank into his hair while the other groped my untouched breast.

His finger was going faster and both our breathing was labored. I could feel something build inside me, the same feeling from the other day when he fingered me. I rocked my hips faster and moaned softly, throwing my head back. My walls clenched repeatedly around his finger and the sloshing sounds that were coming from my wet hole going fast drove me insane. My hold tightened on both his hair and my breast and he sucked harder on my nipples.

That was all I needed.

In seconds, a wave of euphoria washed over me as I released the bundle of excitement hurdled inside me.

Payne detached his face from my chest and kissed my neck. His finger immediately pulled out of me and tugged my shorts and panties down, taking them off. He looked at me, my naked figure burning under his gaze.

I tried not to feel embarrassed but it was impossible, a man was looking at me in my birthday suit.

His eyes trailed to my glistening mound, a patch was starting to form on the bed from how wet I was. Payne stood up and fiddled with his belt before taking it off and stepping out of his jeans.

He was only standing in his boxers and I saw the tent he had. My cheeks reddened more and I tried to hide my face which only make him chuckle.

Payne sat back down on the bed.

"Are you shy now Baybi?" He asked, his voice taunting.

I muffled a 'shut up' and bit my lip. I eyed his boxers again and I bit my lip harder when I saw how his erection was threatening to spring out.

I may not have much knowledge all in all, but I do know about male and female anatomy.

Payne's finger ran through my wet slit and my body shook from after waves of my release. He raised the finger to my lips and as if I was a robot my mouth opened automatically, giving him access to stick his thick finger inside.

I sucked on his finger, the smell and taste of my release made me moan and clench my thighs together. I was aroused again.

Payne pulled out his finger and leaned closer to kiss me. His hand roamed my body as we kissed, pinching my nipples occasionally.

I was feeling needy, I was getting wetter with each passing second and I needed some friction down there. I glided my hand past our bodies and reached down to touch myself. I moaned into the kiss when my finger found my clit and I pinched it.