|24|

(A/N: 🔞 This chapter will contain smut, skip to this (~*~) sign to avoid. Thank you.)

I feel like I'm being too formal lmao.

"Right under this shirt." He finished, gripping the ends of the shirt as he did.

I'm pretty sure someone lit the room on fire.

My body was already processing its shut down.

"What kinda friends would hide inside a lady's shirt." I said in a teasing tone even though I was having an internal rampage.

"Those kinda friends," He drawled slipping his hand inside the shirt making me shiver from the contact of his cold fingertips on my skin.

"Those kinda friends?" I repeated, my voice barely a whisper.

His deep chuckle reverberated in my ear while his hand trailed higher.

"Those kinda friends," He whispered leaning so close to my ear that his lips brushed my jaw. "that are only mine."

I bit my lip to stiffle a moan when he trailed my neck with his lips but it got out anyway when his cold fingers traced the outline and valley of my breasts.

To add a few touches to my embarrassment, I not-so-subtly squeezed my thighs together.

Oh my God.

"You really don't know, what I want to do to you right now." He growled lowly, his hand traveling south this time.

Oh, but I do.

I think I'm drunk, ok maybe a little tipsy, because I tilted my head so I could see his face and opened my mouth.

"Why don't you show me then?" The words slipped past my lips before my anxiety would lecture me otherwise.

If he was surprised, he did a good job masking it because he made a distinct noise at the back of his throat before leaning closer, latching his lips on mine.

His hand slipped to my waist as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was everything but slowly.

He kissed me with need and I returned the favor, opening my mouth so he could slip his tongue in.

His hand travelled to my butt and he kneaded it for a moment and then,

Smack!

The slap across my butt cheek made me bite down hard on his lip as I pressed myself to him.

My fingers laced into his soft hair and tugged at it, moaning when he nibbled on my bottom lip.

I should be amazed at how we both kissed desperately, as if our life depended on it. But I wasn't.

One of my hand slipped from his hair and trailed down his toned chest to the buckle of his belt.

Something is definitely wrong with me. I wanted this, I wanted him to feel every inch of me. I wanted him.

Unfortunately, he pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, holding my hand that was on his buckle

"I feel like I won't be able to stop myself tonight." He said, his voice huskier than I remember.

I was aware of how my butt cheeks were shaking from anticipation of whatever it was that was happening now, but I let my eyes bore into his stormy ones and slipped the belt from the buckle.

"You don't have to." I whispered,

And as if he had been waiting for me to say that, he captured my lips with his and kissed me long enough to keep me in a trance before pulling away again.