II.

♛ ♛ ♛

I twist my tongue against my teeth at the request and when Roger notices this, he puts his hands on my shoulders, running them down my arms before switching to resting them on my hips, rubbing circles on the bone in a way that makes heart flutter.

Shit.

"All right pretty boy, one song," I respond, letting my hands rest gently on his wrists.

"Pretty boy?" He questions, his tongue darting from his mouth to swipe over his lips. I look up at him through my lashes, removing a hand from his wrist to take a blond strand of hair from his shoulder, twisting it between my fingers.

"You've got boyish good looks," I respond. Roger hums in response, raising his brows as he begins to sway us both. It's not necessarily in rhythm to the music, but rather, just mindless rocking.

"Tell me about them, would you?" He asks, pulling me a bit closer to him.

"You've got beautiful blond hair, with those dark roots," I move my hand to the top of the strand of hair I had been holding, letting it drag down slowly.

"Anything else?" He grips my hips just that much tighter as I move my hand to his face, dragging my index finger along his jawline. He leans into it a bit before I move it across his cheek and over his lips.

"You've got sharp features," my finger travels upwards, "and these deep blue eyes, haven't you?" Roger removes one of his hands from my hip, taking my own off his face and holding it up before pressing a kiss to the tips of my fingers.

"A boy couldn't make you feel the way I could," he says, moving his grip so it's at my wrist, guiding my hand to his chest and pressing it there before putting his back on my hip. I drag downwards, feeling him through the fabric of his shirt.

"I s'pose you could," I respond, still dragging down, "up the thigh and over the underwear. Two teasing fingers, that's all it would take." Roger's nails dig into my hips through the cloth of my costume as my hand reaches the top of his trousers, my finger hooking the waistband and pulling gently.

"You know my name?" He asks me, pulling me roughly against him, squishing my hand between us.

"Roger, I believe it was," I say, slipping my hand out to tap a mindless beat against his chest.

"Good," he takes a finger under my chin, tilting my head up so I meet his eyes, rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip, "you'll need to remember it for later tonight." I chuckle at his cockiness as the song comes to an end and I grab hold of his wrist.

"You've had your time," I pull away from him, not able to stop the happy pressure that builds up in my chest at the disappointed look on his face. "Come along to the bathroom now."

I lead a now amorous Roger to the restroom, stopping by the door and looking back it him.

"Here you are," I say, my eyes traveling down his body, "maybe take care of yourself as well, while you're in there." I watch as he looks down at himself and back up at me before reluctantly entering the bathroom. I take that time to let a deep sigh escape my chest, leaning against the wall and surveying the crowd.

I've danced with many before, and talked like that to more. He's not any different than anyone else I've done it with. He's just another face in a sea of lusty men who want just one taste of anything they can get their hands on.