V.

NOTE!!: the first of many, my friend, the first of many. don't enjoy it too much ;)

♛ ♛ ♛

Roger grabs a fistful of my hair and forcefully yanks my head back and to the side, sucking a hickey harshly into my neck. I remove my arms from his shoulders, moving them to grip the cool countertop as he continues to bite and lick down my neck.

"You ready?" He asks me, gently kissing one of the blossoming marks.

"Mhm," I reply, chest already heaving with anticipation, knuckles white from my grip on the counter. Roger roughly slots his hips into mine, using the hand not tangled in my hair to grab me by the hip, digging his nails into the fabric of my dress.

"Use your words," he growls, nipping at my collarbone.

"Yes," I choke out, gently countering against his grip on my hair. Roger pulls his fingers from my locks, allowing me to look back at him and press my lips flush to his.

Pushing harder into my hips, Roger takes my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down hard. I moan into his mouth as he does so, hooking my legs on his sides while I release the counter top, gripping his shirt and pulling him even closer to me. I lean my head against the cabinets behind me, teeth gnashing against his at our close proximity. Roger groans as I roll my hips against his, one of his hands finding the small of my back.

"Bedroom," I whine after pulling away and loosening my grip on his shirt, desperately wanting to relieve the heat in the pit of my stomach. Roger chuckles at me, a cheeky grin tugging at his lips as he removes my legs from his hips. He gently helps me off the counter, my feet touching the cool tile floor and making me shiver. He then takes hold of my hand, pulling me behind him to his room.

On the way there, I begin to unbutton his shirt.

"Impatient tonight, Clems?" Roger asks me with a smirk.

"Yes," I respond simply, finishing off the last button as we enter into the room. Roger then shrugs it off, taking me in a kiss as he spins us around, backing me up until my legs hit the bedside and I sit back on it. He reaches around me quickly, unzipping my dress before dropping down to his knees in front of me.

I pull the dress off over my head as Roger spreads my legs, pressing kisses up my inner thigh, occasionally biting the skin to make me jump. Once my dress is discarded on the floor, I go to work unhooking my bra, letting it join the growing pile of crumpled clothing. Roger pulls my underwear, letting them slide down my legs and drop to the floor before standing, allowing me to go to work on his trousers.

I unfasten his pants before pulling them down his legs, followed by his boxers, both of which he kicks off his ankles. I'm only allowed a kiss and a bite to his hip bone before he drops down on to the bed next to me.

"On top," he instructs, his voice having dropped as his eyes glow with arousal. I waste no time in doing as he says, only waiting for him to position himself where he wants on his bed, slightly leaned up against the pillows, before throwing my leg over his hips.

I grind myself against Roger's cock, sliding back and forth on it before grabbing hold, directing it inside of me. I slowly drop my hips down on him, hissing at the feeling.

I sit leaning over him for a moment, hands on his abdomen with my fingers splayed out. My hair hangs over my shoulders, creating a curtain across my face. Roger takes some of the ringlets, pushing them back over my shoulder.

"Been a while?" He asks and I nod in response, not wanting to formulate words as I focus only on the feeling of him inside me. "Since what? You've had sex or someone my size?" I can tell he's being snarky about it, but I choose to ignore it in the moment.

"Take a guess," I respond halfheartedly. I almost flinch as Roger slides his hands up my thighs and to my hips, gripping them.

"You're gonna be fine," he says to me, and I look up at him, his blue eyes dilated and blond hair a perfect mess. He's beautiful.

With a shaky exhale of breath, I begin to rock my hips back and forth, Roger's grip on me tightening. Soon enough, I'm rotating between rolling my hips and bouncing up and down, the grunts and groans coming from under me keeping me going. As I move my hands to wrap my fingers around Roger's wrists, I silently wonder if he's going to leave bruises where he has ahold of my hips.

It's over for me when Rog begins to push my hips back and forth for extra momentum with my movements.

"Shit," I hiss, legs beginning to become weak as I start bouncing once again, each rise and drop becoming shallower.

"You gonna come pretty girl?" He asks me. I suck in a breath, pulling at his wrists so he lets go of my hips and puts them out in front of me. I grip his hands to give myself more leverage, shifting my hips only a little bit, but still making all the difference.

When I fall over the edge, it's with a desperate cry of Roger's name. I'm only able to ride out my high for a moment before my body collapses forward into Roger's arms. I bury my head into his neck, hands gripping the duvet between his arm's and torso as he begins to rut up into me, chasing his end.

With every thrust of his hips upward into mine, I bounce forward, legs shaking and sweat running down my stomach. Roger grabs hold of my hips to keep me more in place and steady, likely trying his best not to slip out. It only takes a few more thrusts and me biting at his ear before he slams his hips upward one last time, quickly lifting me off of him before reaching around and jacking himself off to finish the job.

Roger releases with a strangled groan and a string of curse words, biting down harshly on my neck, but I don't mind. When he stills, I fully put my weight on him, letting my legs stretch out with his.

"You're a fucking dream," he says to me, panting heavily while stroking my hair. I nuzzle farther into his neck as he lays his arms over my back, rubbing my shoulder blades.

"Don't go falling asleep on me sweetheart," Roger moves his hand down my back and over my ass to pinch my thigh, a move I'm becoming all too familiar with.

"I'm not," I say with a suppressed yawn, moving my hands upward to card through his hair.

"Good," he kisses the top of my head, "because we've got a lot more to do. What was it that you said? Utterly fucked out and a raspy voice?"

"Something like that."

♛ ♛ ♛