XXVII.

♛ ♛ ♛

Hot breath on my ear is what wakes me up, contrasting sharply with the cool air of the bedroom. I groan, stretching my legs all the way out on the mattress before I feel something behind me. No, I feel someone, brushing against me, arm tightening around my stomach. It takes a second of panic for me to realize what's going on, along with what went on last night. I roll over, met with the sleeping expression of Roger. His blond hair, finally dry, hangs partially in his face, and he seems calm and ethereal in his despairing beauty.

I tuck myself farther against his chest, hooking my arm under his and throwing my leg over his hip. He shifts against me, breathing becoming irregular, signaling that he's at least somewhat woken up. I kiss his collarbone gently.

"Good morning." His voice is hoarse and gravelly, and I can't imagine mine will be much better.

"Morning," I reply, leaning back a bit to look at him. I move my hand up to tuck his hair behind his ear, his blue eyes peaking through hooded lids.

"Dreamt about you last night." The bed groans as he moves so he's over top of me, hair falling over his shoulder. He presses his lips to my cheek sloppily before moving down, flowering open mouthed kisses all the way down my torso before stopping just above my navel. He then licks back up his trail of kisses, making me shiver.

"Had you under me, just like this," he whispers. I can tell he's groggy and yet, I can feel him pressing into my stomach. He bites at my neck before sucking the skin between his teeth, pulling a stuttered breath from my lips.

"Last night wasn't enough for you," I tease, though it comes out wavered and breathy.

"You're a little too wet for this to be one sided," he says, making my heart twist, his lips brushing up my neck and to my ear.

"What're you waiting for then?" I ask. He gives me a dangerous kind of look, holding his palm up to my mouth. I gather as much spit as possible before licking it across his hand, letting the excess drip from my tongue. His hand then dips down under the covers and a few seconds later, he pushes into me, a whine escaping my lips. My nails find his biceps, digging in as he sinks deeper within me, my head buzzing.

"Fucking hell," he grunts, seeming to already be somewhat sensitive as he grinds his hips against me, just to get a feel for the morning after.

"Tell me more about that dream," I say through a shaky breath as he begins to roll his hips against me at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Was spooning you," his mouth drops down to my ear, "going so slow you were begging me to speed up." I moan as he pulls out, then burying himself in me again, my jaw trembling.

"Sounds like a treat," I manage, and Roger takes the hint, pulling out. I roll to my side as he pulls the duvet off of us, dropping behind me and pulling me flush to his chest before grabbing my thigh and lifting my leg. He re-enters me from behind, shoving his other arm under my neck, grasping one of my breasts as he begins a shallow thrust. I push farther back into him as he leaves me to hold my own leg up, pressing his palm flat against my stomach. Suddenly, he speeds up, the bed groaning before he slows back to his original pace, making me whine.

"Pretty girl," he says lowly into my ear, making my stomach flutter as he kisses my neck. I twist a bit so I'm more on my back, catching Roger's lips in an achingly deep kiss as he continues to rut up into me.