XVI.

NOTE!!: time skip / kind of a montage because nothing over the top exciting happens on the europe tour

♛ ♛ ♛

The tour of Europe was absolutely wonderful. From Wales to Spain, it was more than I could've ever imagined. I had been put to work as Reid had original told me, helping with prepping for performances and making sure everything ran somewhat smoothly. I was better at it then I originally thought I was going to be. Performing arts... I guess.

The strangest thing of all of for me was seeing myself in the press.

The first few times I was pictured with the boys I had been called a groupie. In the moment, I had been a tad pissed off, but later I realized that was kind of what it looked like to the outside world. The matter was eventually cleared up by Freddie himself, who when asked about me explained the situation, calling me "the killer queen" which came with a few troubles of its own. Brian cleared that portion up, explaining that I'm only the inspiration and don't share every single trait with the high class call girl portrayed in the song. Once I was off the hook with that, I started having fun with the cameras. I would play to them, sticking my tongue out or acting stupid, Roger catching on to it as well a little after I first started and joining me in messing around.

My first time on stage during a performance had come unexpectedly. We had been in a break between songs and Freddie was talking to the crowd when some man had shouted for me, asking where I was. Fred had been in a few drinks and had tried to get me out on stage which I had successfully dodged, up until Roger got up from his drum kit, chased me down back stage, and brought me out on stage over his shoulder. The crowd had gone absolutely mental over the whole thing and it became an almost nightly occurrence, minus the chasing down, however.

It was around that point that I had started getting calls about having photo shoots for different magazines or answering questions. The boys were getting the same kind of calls of course, but I had never even thought a bit about it on my part.

Along with the fame and photos (hard on the quotes), came the speculation because all half the media cares about is who's dating who and all the things that really aren't that interesting about a person. We've never come right out and said it, but it became apparent, to some people's dismay, of Roger and I's relationship. He would take me out to look at architecture which I had quickly come to find he adores, and photos would come up usually the day after our outing of us holding hands or him pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. Much to my surprise, I had never actually caught anyone taking our picture except once when Roger had pointed it out to me and I had pretended to punch him and he had dramatically thrown his head to the side before we bursted out into laughter.

I had learned a lot of things about him and the boys on the tour actually. For example, a lot of the time they really don't they along. At one point I thought Brian and Roger were going to get into it, thankfully I had been there to calm the situation, but by god do those boys know how to bicker over the tiniest things. That and Freddie has no fucking idea how to drive, which makes sense but also doesn't make sense. Oh, and I suck at scrabble... and if I play it again I might kill someone.

By the end of the whole thing, we had all taken a much needed break from each other. My break from Roger lasted about two days before he showed up at my door with a lopsided grin and I had let him in. Freddie was the next to break on me, and I saw Brian and Deaky again a while after that.

We were only really given about a month or so of peace before the chaos started up again.

♛ ♛ ♛