Chapter 63

Chapter 63

****** A Week Later*******

Vannie's Pov

Harry and I was cuddled up on the bed. A movie was playing. I was the only paying attention, his thoughts were else where. He was focused on something outside of the room. I was about to ask him what was wrong when my phone startled me. I jumped slightly and then grabbed for it out of my pocket. He didn't notice. He stayed the same as before. I sighed. I scanned my eyes over the caller ID, it was Hannah. I haven't talked to her in forever. I hesitated and answered the phone. "Hello" I answered I a raspy voice. "I need to talk to you!" She was in tears. "Calm down, what is it?" I changed the tone of my voice to soothing. What she said next. I couldn't comprehend it. My breathes became shaky. "Harry." My words full of tears. "Yeah." He focus still wasn't full. "Are yo- did you a- why-" I couldn't find my words. "What are you trying to say?" He focus returned more. I took a long breath gathering my words "Is Maiya pregnant with your baby?" He but back his lip and didn't answer. "Harry?" I could feel the tears building. Still no reply. That was all I needed. I got up and stormed out of the room. "WAIT!" I heard him yell as I slammed the door. I struggled down the hall as he followed. I made it to the living room where Blake and Shanelle sat. Harry was on my trail. I hurried as fast as I could to get the front door open. "Somebody found out." I heard Shanelle say as the door flew back in Harrys face. "Please!" He begged as he managed to get the door open. I raced down the hall. "Please listen to me!" He begged as he approached the top of the stairs. He was towering above me. I turned around and looked him straight in the eye. "Listen to this!.... You ruined it.... You ruined everything.... I thought you where better but no f-ck you and everything about you." With that a threw down the ring he gave me and disappeared it the next hall. He was froze on the stairs.

Harry's Pov

What just happened? It couldn't be over? It was all my fault. I ruined it. I slept with her best friend. I was drunk. It was a mistake. A mistake I could never take back. I could fell the tears descending from my eyes. There goes forever. The forever we promised each other. The forever I ruined. She was my everything. I lost her. I lost the two and a half months I spent with her. The best two and a half months of my life. Two weeks before she left and it was all over. I stared at the ring that lied cold on the floor. The ring that was once a symbol of the love we shared. It was all gone.

Niall's Pov

A knock on the door echoed through the house. I made my way to the door. I slowly pulled it open. It was her. Tears cover her cheeks. I stood there in shock. Her body caved in to mine as her arms wrapped around my torso. Her heavy sobs muffled through my shirt. I didn't know what to do. I slowly placed my arms around her in comfort. What happened?