Next...

Maiya's Pov

I pushed my hair off my shoulders than I made my way to the couch. I sat down not saying a word. "Why haven't you been talking to me?" Vannie croaked turning toward me. "Why haven't you've been around?" I responded. I knew that wasn't the answer she wanted. She was going to say something but bit her tongue. I blinked for a second "Look okay.... Your not around.... We've only been her for a couple of weeks and we've never spent a day together.... We came here together... I understand you have a chance to date a member of One Direction but that doesn't mean you should forget about me..." I looked her straight in the eye "I'm sorry...." She muttered. "Maybe we can-" she started to say but then there was a knock on the door. She got up slowly and opened the door. I couldn't see who it was but she turned toward me "I'll be right back!" She yelled as she headed out the door... Clearly my words didn't mean anything....

Vannie's Pov

"Come with me? Please? Just for a minute?" Niall begged "fine" I sighed. He lead me down the hall and up a flight of stairs to his room..... Of course.... He opened the door and pushed me in. He led me to the couch and sat down. I sat next to him. "I honestly think we should have a first date.... Maybe watch a movie... Like we could do it now" he said very calmly "I would love to but Harry is-" he pulled my face toward his locking our eyes. "You know what... You always think of Harry! You never think of me!" "Well-" I started to say but he continued on "Think of the life me and you could have! Think about how much I could love you! Think about how much I already do!" He looked down for a second then locked our eyes back together. You could see the tears starting to build up. "Think about us..." He whimpered. I stared at him. I've never thought about us... I never had... Tears were starting to overflow on to his cheeks. I couldn't take it. I collapsed in his arms. "I'm sorry!" I manages to mutter. He pulled me closer to him. "It's okay" he whispered. His tears stained the top of my head. What kind of future could we have? How would our lives be?

Harry's Pov

I walked up to the door. I gave a little knock. The door pulled open. There stood Maiya. I smiled "Hey where's Vannie?" I asked trying to look over her shoulder. "She's not here" she said kind of hasty. "Sorry" I turned around but the she started to say something "You can stay... She'll be back in a minute...." She met my eyes. She opened up the door and let me in. I sat on the couch as she brought me a drink. I held the glass in my hand the gulped in down. "More?" I asked. She nodded. I wasn't much of a drinker but I had had a long day. She brought back my glass full and the bottle just incase. I probably drunk half that bottle. She just took a couple of sips. I honestly was out of it. I didn't know what was happening or where I was. All I knew was one second we were on the opposite sides of the couch and then the next her lips were on mine. We kissed and then that turned in to making out. The making out turned in to something more. Then she was on top of me. She was half way naked. I was too. I didn't stop. She didn't stop. I was drunk. I just let it happen.