Chapter 43

Chapter 43:

Harry's Pov

I woke up. I actually slept! I went over to the nurse's desk. "Can we visit?" I asked the morning nurse. "Who would you like to visit?" He asked "Savannah... Umm... Honaker!" I answered. He checked his computer. "Yeah... We actually have visitors in there now." He said. I nodded and headed toward the room. Who would be visiting them this early? I turned the corner. I hesitated but opened the door. I smiled and kissed Vannie on the cheek as I joined her on the hospital bed. Liam was here. Why? He sat next to Niall whispering things as Niall looked confused and didn't know what to do. "Did ya sleep good babe?" I asked. She nodded. She examined my shirt "Why haven't you changed?" She asked. I looked at it. "I haven't had time." I said pulling her in to me. She yawned. "Do you need to rest?" I said as I laid her down with me. She blinked. I kissed her nose. She smiled. "Your freezing!" I told her as I felt her skin and pulled her in to hug. "Maybe..." She whispered. I watched as she closed her eyes. She looked so peaceful. I traced her stitches as she drifted off. It hurt me. I knew she was in pain. She would never say a word about it.

Vannie Pov

In my dream. He was there. He loved me. They were there. They loved me. I couldn't reach them. I couldn't see me with them. She was there. She stole him. Harry was there with her. Maiya and Harry and a child. They were happy. I watched them. Niall stood away from me. He watched me scream and cry. I was alone.

Niall's Pov

"Don't let him have her. She's yours! " he tried. I kept my head down. I didn't want to think about this. I didn't want to hear it.

Harry's Pov

She squirmed in her sleep. I held her tighter. "I'm here..." I whispered. She stopped for a second. Her eyes flew open. Her eyes pleading. She looked scared. "I'm here" I repeated. She buried her face in my chest "promise you'll always be..." She whined "I promise!" I whispered. I pulled her up to my face. "Don't even think I won't!" I told her. She gave a weak smile. I kissed her stitches. "Nothing will ever change that" I told her as she watched me. "You know what today is?" I smirked. She shook her head. "Our month anniversary!" I smiled. "Hmm..." She smiled. I brought her in for a kiss. "I love you Harold!" She laughed. It was so good to her that sound. "I love you too, Savannah!" I smiled. I took her hand and kissed it. Her hand was small compared to mine. "Why go to a banana stand..." I started "When I could make your banana stand" she finished it. I laughed. "You know that joke?" I asked her."Fridge yeah!" She smiled back. That was the Vannie I fell in love with. "Fridge?" I asked. "Shh... Your gonna make Niall hungry..." She winked. I laughed. "Can you touch you tongue to your nose?" She gave a questioned look. Then she tried to. She fell off the bed before she gave up. "Ops" she smiled. "Ah!" I screamed and snatched her up.