45&46

Chapter 45:

Niall's Pov

What did he just say? I stared at him in shock as he left. Before he went out the door he turned toward me again "But I'm still going to fight you for her" he winked then shut the door. What just happened? I didn't know how I should feel... I pulled my feet to my chest. I was lost... I don't want to hurt her... He knows that.... He deserves to have her with no competition. I don't deserve her at all. I closed my eyes..... Why is he doing this? I didn't know if I wanted to cry or run after them or anything. I lifted my head. There was a small knock on the door..."Niall... It's Liam... You know from your band... Can I come in? Or are you like not decent?" He whispered trough the door. "You can come in!" I Yelled. "Shh... People don't need to be knowin' we are here!" He whispered as he pushed through the door. "Im sorry!" I pretended to cry. "It's okay!" He joined me in fake crying. "You want to go to Nando's?" He asked. "Hell Yeah!" I exploded. He laughed. "You're back!" He smiled. I looked at him "Yeah... I am!" He patted my shoulder then we were out.

Liam's Pov

He was back... The Niall who I knew was back. He wasn't all morning around. "Come on Liam!" He yelled as he ran down the hallway. "This way!" I yelled at him as he turned around and ran past me. "Im coming baby! Niall Loves you Nando's!" He yelled as he ran out of my sight. He came back in to it when I cut the corner. He burst through the door as the sunlight caught him on his face. "I free!" He yelled. "Until after lunch we I have to take you back!" I smirked. He gave me a 'you just ruined the moment' face.

Harry's Pov

"Louis! Leave! She's mine!" I yelled as Louis was helping her in to the car. He looked at me "Excuse me!" He sassed. I took Vannie from him. She laughed. I kissed her forehead. "Ew!" Louis yelled. "I'm sorry... I'll kiss you next time." I joked. "Uhh... I'll pass" he said. I chuckled. "Have fun guys! Don't forget... Wear protection!" He said the last part slowly which made her burst our in full laughter. He gave her a serious look. "Sorry.." She bit her lip. He nodded and the left. I pulled her in to the car as I got in the drivers seat. "This won't work... We're gonna wreck" she said as she pushed out of my lap. "Yeah... Then they would find out about me sneaking you out" I smiled then pulled out. She put on my sunglasses bringing back memories. I smiled. "I love you" I turn toward her. "I love you too but can you keep your eyes on the road" she pointed me toward the front. I laughed. "It's funny until we wreck!" She gave a serious face. I turned my attention to the road. "Were are we going?" She asked "I can't tell you..." I smirked. She slumped down. She turned on the radio. "Hmm..." She said. "I have to keep my eyes on the road so I can't tell you!" I told her. "Oh" was all I got. "I like your shoes." She added later. "I like yours too!" I said. She unbuckled her seat belt and climbed in the back seat. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "I'm bored" she told me as she kissed my cheek.

Chapter 46:

Vannie's Pov

Harry pulled the car in to a familiar lot. It took me a minute to realize where we were. He opened the door. He turned and gave me a kiss before he got out. I unbuckled my seat belt and he carries me out of the car. "I love you" he gave me another kiss. "I love you more!" I smiled back. "That's a lie!" He threatened. He pushed open the door and continued to carry me down the hall. He finally put me down when we reached the familiar rows of seats. I looked at the place I was a month ago. My life has changed so much since then. I remembered trying to get Niall's attention as Harry tried to get mine. I felt tears coming. Harry smiled. "I never want you to forget the night we met" he leaned toward me and his lips pressed against mine. He led me down the stairs to the exact place we met. There was a table there and two chairs. He offered me a seat then he took the other. He smiled at me. Then I heard a familiar voice on stage. I turned toward it. Ed sat down on a stool placed in the middle of the stage and started to strum on his guitar. I was crying. Memories a month old came flying back. I started to turn toward Harry and thank him but when he came in to my view he was on one knee. My eyes widened.

Niall's Pov

We finally got to Nando's. Me and Liam were waiting for our food. "What did Harry tell you?" Liam asked. "Umm... He told me to umm... Not to stop... Loving Vannie" I confessed. "Are you" he asked. I shrugged. It wasn't what he was hoping for. "Don't you want to be with her?" He asked. "Well... I do but... I hurt her... And Harry would be better" I told him. He shook his head. "Harry loves her too! Did you know that? He can treat her better!" I looked at him. He bit his lip but remained silent. "You just gonna let him have her?" He finally asked. "I guess" I told him. I really did love her. I wanted to be with her. I hurt her though.... She deserves better. There was a pain in my heart that started back after he said that. "See... You love her!" Liam yelled at me. "Okay! I do! But I can't HAVE HER!" I yelled back.

Liam's Pov

He just confessed it. I just made him cry... "I'm sorry..." I whispered to him. He got up and left. I just lost the Niall I knew again... It was my fault to. I sat there alone. I sat there. People stared at me. They over heard us. I combed my hand through my hair and got up and ran after him. "Niall!" I yelled. "Leave me alone!" He yelled back. I stopped. Niall pulled out of the lot. I was left alone. I sat down. What did I just do?

Niall's Pov

I has to go... I had to leave... I got my food at least. I eyes the bag labeled Nando's. it does say take me home... I turned the corner a little to sharply. Ops. I looked at my phone. Nobody misses me yet. I had time to stop and eat. I flipped through pictures. I stopped when I landed on hers. My heart was still broken. "I love you..." I told her picture.