The End

Vannies Pov

Here I am. I've dreamed of this moment so long. I've been in love with him since 2012. 5 years later I finally got him. Niall James Horan. Was it bad that I stayed with Harry all the times I could of had him? It took till he slept with my best friend to realize it was Niall who was the one. I don't have enough time though. I leave so soon. I should forgive Maiya. She loved Harry first. She should of been mad at me. She could of been actually. I did kind of not of been the freind I should of been to her. Maybe I should forgive her. and forgive Harry. Should I? I did do the same thing to him. I don't know anymore. I was the who ruined mine and Maiya's friendship. I was the one who slept with Niall while with Harry. It was all my fault.

-Leaving Day-

Niall's POV

I held Vannie in my arms one last time. I took a shakey breath. "I Love You." "Love you too." she whispered. I put her bags in my car. My throat tightened up as I saw the sight of her trying to hide her tears. I won't be able to see her everyday. I won't be able to hold her in my arms and watch her drift off to sleep anymore. I tried to stay strong for her. I don't want her to remember me bawling my eyes out. The car ride was silent. It shouldnt of been. These were the last moments I would have with her for a while. They were spent silent, with no motion. We arrived at the airport. I walked beside of her carrying her bags. I watched as a guy. A guy I never seen before grabbed her in his arms. I walked, No I ran away from the sight. I couldn't take it.

Vannie's POV 

I Looked up kind of confused. Shock and anger ran up through me when I realized who's arms I was in. I bit my lip. It was him. Liam Tisdale. "I love you." he said. I tried pushing him off of me, but he held on tighter. "Please Savannah, you were my first love." My fist tightened up. "I'm sorry, please."  I looked him dead in the eye. "NO. Do you not understand how much you hurt me? How many times you could of had me back? How many times I lied to my friends for you? All I got from you in return was you breaking up with me for Montana. The One person I can't stand. She was a bitch to me and you left me for her. Do you honestly think I want you back now? I'm happy without you. You don't love me. YOU NEVER DID." I finally was able to escape his grib. I looked around for Niall. He Was gone.

Maiya's Pov

I made my way on the plane by myself. I sat beside Vannie without saying a word. "I'm sorry." she looked up at me and said. "Why? I'm the one who slept with you boyfriend." I kind of barked. "Well you were in love with him. I was the one who went out with him knowing him. Your my bestfriend and I've done that to you twice now. I have no right to be mad at you anytime." "it's okay" I said in a normal tone. "I can tell it's not." She looked me directly in the eye."You loved him though." I stared back at her. "You loved him more than I could ever dream." She held back some tears. "Im sorry too." I breathed. "No don't be." She said. I gave her a hug or the best I could of. "Atleast you have Niall. Harry's still missing last I heard." "Liam ruined it.  Niall's gone." "Liam?" "Yeah the douche." "Oh my god" "Yeah I Know." "Well... Atleast we still have each other." I smiled.

Harry's POV

"Where are you going?" I asked as I ran in to Niall at the gate to the airport. "Going home." he halfheartedly said. "Why?" "She's gone." "I'm not just going to let you let her go." "What?" "Your going to her. She loves you and I'm going with you." "Why?" "I need to Make things right."

-Back in Tennessee-

Niall's Pov

"We need to go find them." Harry slamed on the gas pedal as we rode down Fort Henry drive. "What about the mall?' I asked as we drove past it. He did an illegal U turn to go back. He parked in the middle of the road and hurried and got. "Come on." he huffed. Harry couldn't wait as soon as he got out he questioned people about the two girls. It didnt take long till he came back and dragged me to the car. He didn't say a word as he sped down the road way past the speed limit. It stopped at a small house in a queit neighborhood. "Get out." he breathed. I didnt say a word as I stepped outside the car. He drove away as soon as I closed the door behind me. I walked up to the door and knocked. The door slowly. opened. There she was. I scooped her up in my arms and kissed. "I'm never letting you leave me again." I whispered.

Maiya's Pov

I was washing the dishes when the door flew open. I turned around and shock covered my face. "Marry me." Harry was inches away from my face now. "I want to do it right. Marry me please. Before you have the baby marry me." He said in a calmer voice as he lips touched mine. "Yes." I said as he softly kissed my lips and layed his hand on my stomach.