Chapter 39:

Chapter 39:

Harry's Pov

I pushed my way through the door expecting to find them. What I did see made me stop. Niall. He has tears streaming from his face. That wasn't the worse. Blood coated the areas around his nose and mouth. I ran up to him and tried to comfort him. Vannie sat her head down half necked on the bed. Nialls sobs stayed constant. He didn't accept me nor did he push me away. I tried to comfort him. My eyes stayed on Vannie till she lifted her head to meet my eyes. Blood dripped from a gash approve her eye. I passed Niall off to Maiya and grabbed Vannie. I wiped a tear away. I pushed her head and to my shoulder and held her close. Maiya looked so uncomfortable with Niall. I watched as the blood soaked through my shirt. It was ruined. I didn't care. "I love you" I kissed the top of Vannie's head. "Can you drive?" I asked Maiya. She shook her head as a no. I looked at Niall. He nodded. It was the best we could do. We headed out the door.

Vannie's Pov

I cried in to Harry. I was getting dizzy. He carried me down stairs. My eyes were shut. I could barely tell what was going on. The last thing I remembered was Harry whispering "Stay with me... I love you"

Harry's Pov

"She okay?" Maiya asked. "I don't..." I confessed. Niall tensed. I kept Vannie in my arms. Harry breaths heavy and slow. My shirt was damp from her loss of tears and blood. "Stay with me..." I begged where nobody could here me. She was pale. Very pale. Niall never turned back or talked. He was tense, eyes on the road. I kissed the top of her head. Tears filled my eyes. She was hurt. Niall pulled in to the hospital. I jumped out with her in my arms. I ran to the front desk. The lady behind it stared at us. "Please?" I begged "your gonna have to wai-" "I'm not F-ckin waiting!" She stated at me. I threw a handful of cash down. "I can't tak-" "YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!" She finally gave. They took her away from me. They carried her through the door. Niall sat beside me. Maiya stayed in the car. "Sir are you okay?" A nurse asked Niall. He nodded. She came and took a look at Niall. "Sir your going to have to go back" she commanded. He shook his head no. "Sir where either gonna have to do this the easy way or hard way" she threatened. She had to practically drag Niall back. I was alone.

Niall's Pov

"Sir you can't even talk!" The nurse told me. "Yeah I can" I answered with the slimy feeling between each word. "Your Nose is broke. Your lip needs to be stitched." She continued on. She was getting on my nerves. I knew what was wrong with me. I HURT her. The one I LOVED. Tears kept coming. She stopped at a room. She pushed me in there. I stopped at the sight of her... Pale... Passed out... I did that.... I hurt her. I let out a loud cry. I was pulled in to the bed beside her. Tears shined on her cheeks. "Sir I'll be back with the doctor." The nurse said. My heart ached. Why did I do that? I tried to think but my head ached. "I'm sorry..." I muttered. We were alone. She was out of it. She doesn't deserve to be with me. She deserves better. She deserved Harry.... I would get it the way of that. I would stay away from her. Her chest moved slot with the beat of her heart. I ached. My heart ached. It ached for her...