Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Harry's Pov

I turned around in bed. I fluttered my eyes. Vannie was there staring at me. I gave her a shocked look. "Where am I" I asked a little dizzy. "My house!" Vannie gave a cheeky smile. "Why?" I asked as I stood up. I gasped at the pain in my stomach. "You were drunk last night" Vannie answered. Memories from last night flashed in my head. Oh my gosh... "I'm so sorry!" I ran grabbing her in my arms. "It's okay" she whispered. She clearly didn't know what happened.... What if she asked?... I grabbed her face in my heads and passionately kissed her. "I got to go to the studio!" I made up a quick excuse. It wasn't a lie. I did have to go but in about two hours. "Oh..." She muttered. "I'll make it up to you later." I said still holding her in my arms. "Okay!" She flashed a quick smile. "I love you... Bye babe!" I said giving her a quick kiss. What would I tell her? How would she act? I ran in to the living room almost crashing in to Maiya. She was about to say something I cut her off with an I gotta go look. I slammed the door as I left and got out my phone and sent a text to Louis. What was I going to do? Should I tell her? What if she breaks up with me? I closed my eyes and prayed for the best.

Louis' Pov

I got my phone out of my pocket checking it to see the text Harry sent me.

We need to talk...NOW

I studied it for along time. What happened? Did Niall do something? A pit of anger rose up. I sent him a quick response.

Harry: I'll tell you at the studio

I checked the time. 30 minutes until then. I grabbed my keys and my other stuff and headed out the door. I shoved the key in the ignition. I my mind kept flickering back and forth between Harry and Niall.... What have they done? Is Harry mad? Sad? Or something else? I pushed my foot too hard on the gas pedal. I sled down the road toward the studio. It took me about a twenty minute drive before I got there. All the other boy's cars were parked right next to each other. I parked away from them and slammed my door. I did know if was ready or not to face what was coming next... I walked in the door and took a couple of steps until I was pushed to the side by Harry. His eyes glued to mine. "I need to tell something...." He whispered as tears flooded over his eyes. I took a deep breathe and then let him begin his story.

Maiya's Pov

I stood in the kitchen eating a pop tart when Vannie walked in. "Hey!" I greeted her. She nodded in response. "Do you want to go shopping later today?" I asked as she came and joined me with a muffin. "Yeah... I'd like to!" She smiled "Can you bring Hazza?" I asked with a smirk. "Yeah... If he wants to" she answered . "Then it's a plan!" I smiled finishing the last bite of my poptart. "I'm gonna go get ready!" I beamed throwing away my trash. I ran into my room a little to quickly. I almost fell sliding across the floor but I caught myself. I ran to my closet and picked my best half revealing outfit. If she could have both Niall and Harry, then I could steal Harry right from under her.

Niall's Pov

"Where's Lou and Haz?" Liam asked as I slipped in to the room. I shrugged my shoulders. "Go find him" Uncle Simon commanded. Zayn and Liam followed me back out of the door. We searched the hallways till I finally found him. "What wrong?" I asked as I saw his tears rolling down his cheeks "He doesn't want to tell you!" Louis hissed. I stared at Louis with shock. "Go away!" He pushed me. "Don't do that!" Zayn broke in. They were about to break in to a fight when Simon came in and dragged us back to the room. I grabbed my phone. I sent a text to Vannie. I ting of hope rose in me. I waited for her to text back. Harry's eyes roamed the room as the were still filled with water. I felt so bad for him.... This could be my chance with Vannie though.. I stared at the clock as it ticked away the time.