Open challenge?

5,11,21
Chase sat in the backyard of his Orlando Condo eating breakfast Neo on his nap a smile on his face as today was his debut. He admired the sunrise petting Neo's head and a thought comes to mind. Probably should tell Natty that I'm not going to the pc today. He picks up his phone from the table and opens up his Neo since he used a Samsung and video called Natalie. It rings for a few seconds before the screen shines to life revealing Natalie looking in her mirror.

Natalie: Morning mini HBK.

Chase: You calling me short Natty?
He faked acting offended.

Natalie: You know what maybe I am, *giggle* why'd you call?

Chase: Because I wanted to let you know that I'm not training today before end up driving to the pc.

Natalie: Again? What's the occasion.

Chase: Oh you know, stuff, something.
Chase tries to act inconspicuous but Natalie doesn't buy it and interogates further.

Natalie: What are you and Shawn up to?

Chase: To quote Bruno Mars, Nothing at allll.
He sung mimicking the voice.

Natalie: Hmmm I'm on to you Jones.

Chase: Okay have fun with that old women.

Natalie: How da-

Chase: Bye Natty!
He hangs up and chuckles to himself.

Chase: Man I love our talks
He says to no one in particular while staring at the sky.
With Natalie
She gasp slightly before smirking she knew she was asking for it by calling him by his last name something that was ruined for him in a childish way but that's a story for later.
---
Chase arrives at the Full Sail arena and looks around for his mentor who was supposed to be waiting.

Shawn: Kid!
Chase turns his attention to the sound of Shawn seeing the "Texan" waving at him from the entrance wearing his signature cowboy hat. Chase joggs over and Shawn extends a hand. The men both give the other a firm shake and Shawn smiles.

Shawn: Today's the day.

Chase: I know I still can't believe that just a month ago I was close to becoming a crazy cat guy.

Shawn: *confused* Really?

Chase: No but that could be a backup gimmick, crazy southern with a imaginary friend and carries stuffed cat around.

Shawn: Okay if this superstar run fails I GOTTA get you on Raw's creative team.

Chase: Deal
They shake again and Shawn leads him inside.

Shawn: Alright first order of business is a tour.

Chase: And second is to set a counter for every time I get lost.
Shawn chuckles walking inside and looks over his shoulder to Chase.

Shawn: Don't worry Kross could help you when that happens.
Chase's stops in his tracks for a second and clears his throat getting Shawn's attention.

Chase: Did you just say Kross?

Shawn: Yeah, what's wrong with that?
This man is gonna get me killed. Chase thought looking at Shawn with a raised eyebrow.

Chase: Nothing, just give me the tour.
Shawn nods with a grin and starts showing Chase the ins and outs of the arena when they get to wardrobe. Shawn leans against the wall where a technician worked a tipped his hat.

Shawn: Evening Mary got the attire I asked for?

Mary: Yes boss, right here it should be a perfect fit.
She hands him two hangers a roll of hand wrap tape.