Power of blonde SMUT

Continuation of last chapter
Chase arrives back at Natalie's house with the ladies, throughout the entire drive they sat in the back seat together and chatted whispering and giggling to each other saying things that could have Chase's mind flying to the gutter but atlas they tried and succeeded in keeping quiet only electing to giggle louder when they saw him tried to read their lips through the rear view mirror.

Chase parked near the entrance of the mansion unlocked the car.

Chase: Okay you cackling hens girl talk is over we're home.

Natalie Oh I'm so sorry you felt left out.
She said sarcastically flipping her hair with a small smile.

CJ: If it makes you feel better we were talking about you~
She walks behind him and smacks his ass only for her hand to get grabbed harshly.

Chase: Blondie beautiful, I'm not into that.
He loosen the grip on her hand them plants a kiss on the back of her palm.

CJ: Okay handsome but I am.
She smackss her own ass and walks back to Natalie whispering something to her and Natalie goes over to her boyfriend.

Natalie: Do you like it?

Chase: The fact that you agreed and have me doing this is concerning.

Natalie: I like it, and so does CJ she just told me how much fun this is.

Chase: How is this fun?

Natalie: She has a hot guy touching and giving her the most attention she had since her release and I have the pleasure of watching, besides you can have fun too, but not too much fun.

Chase: I stopped listening after have fun too, bye mommy.
He gives her a small kiss on the cheek then gives her ass a quick smack catching her by suprise. He doesn't stick around however and starts heading over to CJ who was getting her bags from the trunk. Halfway there he turns his head to Natalie to see a seductive look plastered onto her face as she held her ass where he smacked her. Chase does a two finger salute with a smile playing along. Natalie told him to have fun and tonight he was going to have a boat load of it.

He reaches the back of the truck and looks down slightly catching a glimpse of CJ's tan toned legs and her peach perfect ass that was covered by low cut jorts that complimented her hour glass frame.

Chase: Need any help?
CJ jumps not noticing him before and she calms herself seeing the handsome man now infront of her as she turned around.

CJ: Oh it's you, you scared me.

Chase: Sorry Blondie next time I'll warn you when I come.
Chase said in a sarcastic voice.

CJ: *rolls eyes* I wonder how Natty deals with you everyday.

Chase: She controls me and you don't, that's how.

CJ: Hm good to know.
She lifts her bags out of the trunk and almost drops them from the weight alone.

Chase: Need any help?
He replies picking them off the ground while looking at CJ with a side eye. See Chase heard from Natty from Natty how while CJ likes attention, she also likes for them to play hard to get and Chase was playing that rolelike a Oscar awarded actor.

CJ: Please
Chase nods with a smile and takes the four duffel bags over his shoulder.

Chase: I'll take these to the guest room, mind telling Natty to find a movie?

CJ: Not at all, don't take too long~

---
Chase gets to the bedroom after dropping off the bags and struts through the door like Vince McMahon pausing when he sees Natalie and CJ laying on the bed together with a wine glass each.