The second Jones?

7,16,22
Okay not the best chapter but I managed to get atleast 2,000 words in and that's good for my first update back and this is a nice filler chapter to return with.
A few days has passed since the latest NXT and interesting late night festivities for a heartful couple, non other than Chase and Natalie, the former of the two recently awoken thanks to the summer sun. Leaning over the balcony seemingly unaware of the quiet presence behind him Chase remained deep in thought for one reason, his sister was attending the WWE performance center showcase this very day.

Natalie: Good morning Mon amour
Turning behind him Chase is greeted by a passionate kiss

Natalie: Good morning Mon amour Turning behind him Chase is greeted by a passionate kiss

Natalie: You didn't hear me behind you hm?

Chase: Good morning to you too Natty.
Chase smiled softly a reminder appearing in his mind that Natalie has not officially met his sister and person, for him that makes the day better than it could ever get.

Natalie: You did not answer my question love~
She hummed hugging her boyfriend, the past few days have made her quite clingy living with both her best friend and the man she loves she's became more affectionate than she's been in a long time.

Chase: Okay, all I can say for now, is that it's going to be a good day.

Natalie: Then we should start it off right yes?
She smirks lowering a strap on her robe and flutters her eyelashes making her not so subtle intentions clear.

Chase: How can we do that?
Chase responded catching on.

Natalie: We can resume where we left off, Mon roi~
She attempts to kiss him pouting when Chase pulls away

Chase: What about Cj?

Cj: I can watch, or join whichever that you prefer ~
Turning their attention to the bedroom the couple gawk in unison at their temporary roommate.

Cj: I can watch, or join whichever that you prefer ~Turning their attention to the bedroom the couple gawk in unison at their temporary roommate

Natalie blushes and stutters shortly regaining her composure.

Natalie: What happens in Orlando stays in Orlando?
She asks directed at Chase hoping her boyfriend would agree to another threesome. Chase contemplates it for a second, on more hand a another threesome with Cj of all people would be fun, on the other he is starting to get jealous, after rubbing his growing beard in thought he speaks.