Calling out Kross

5,25,21
The following Tuesday Chase is back in commission and no one but the executives and Natalie knows, currently he lays in bed waking as his alarm rings. He turns it off and grins cracking his neck. Ready to put on a show that's over half a day away he jumps out of bed and takes his shower. After his shower he takes Neo for her walks and returns inside for breakfast where he hastily prepares strawberry waffles and a cold glass of OJ. While feasting on his breakfast with Neo on his shoulder he calls Natalie. The phone rings then the screen comes to life showing his favorite blonde via video laying in bed her face only above the blanket.

Chase: Morning beautiful Natty.
She blushes a bright pink and raises the blanket covering her until the blush fades slightly.

Natalie: Good morning handsome, and Chase.

Chase: That's rude, and I thought handsome was for men?

Natalie: She's more of a man that you.

Chase: And now you've destroyed my pride.
Natalie smiles at his antics she knew the best way to counter it was to use some of her own.

Natalie: That's what you get for making me blush.

Chase: Okay that's fair, beautiful.
Natalie blushes again this time closing her eyes to avoid Chase's gaze.

Natalie: Stop! It's to early for your annoying attempts at flirting!
She yelled giggling.

Chase: Is it working?
He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Natalie: Yes! And that's why I'm hanging up, bye Jones.

Chase: We're using last names now?

Natalie: For the love of- Bye.
Natalie POV
I hang up and toss my phone to the side before covering my eyes annoyed. I'm in love with a sweet talking kid who would've thought. Ever since I met him I had this child like crush and now I feel like I've fallen head over heels for him. Just like the day I took care of him I could still feel my heart racing from the contact we had. Huh Hart, that's ironic. I can't wait to see you again tho, Chase. I smile as I exit my void of hearts knowing that if I think of him any longer I might give him a call back. Feeling so ecstatic as if we haven't been talking back and forth all week on video call because for some reason driving a few minutes is too much for either of us I leave things as a post when I take a picture of me in my current state and post it on Instagram.
@natbynature A broken hart might have found it's other half. After posting it I set by phone down only for it to ding a second after. I check it again and shake my head as of course exactly the person who I expected to be first, was Chase.
---
Natalie taps her foot against the floor staring at the clock, knowing how predictable Chase was she expected him to leave for the gym in a few minutes. Having to put her pride aside she calls and raises the phone to get ear.

Chase: Good morning again beautiful.

Natalie: *sigh* Stop calling me that, I wanted to know if you wanted a gym partner?

Chase: How'd you know I was going to the gym?

Natalie: You're as predictable as my cats.

Chase: ...Well I'll see you at the gym then.
He says neither confirming nor denying Natalie's last statement.

Natalie: I meet you there.
Chase ends the call giving Natalie the time to change into her signature hot pink tracksuit that she secretly knew Chase liked.
---
At the proformance center Chase was already warming up stretching his legs and arms for his MMA style workouts and techniques. Natalie comes in behind him and leans against the wall for a moment watching him stretch slowly beginning to stare as her eyes linger. Minutes later Chase turns around jumping at the sight of Natty having not known she was there.