A Neko cat lady SMUT

Continuation of last chapter
Btw this one is a bit kinky due to it being my favorite story in writing.
A hours past since the couple got back home allowing them to relax for a bit Chase laying on the guest bed as Natalie wanted to set up the bedroom suprise with Chase going as far as too lock the door having a good mind to know that she's dating a naughty tease.

With Chase
You patiently wait scrolling your phone and after hearing a ding you didn't bother checking if it was her as you left the room and Ric Flair strut down the hall to the master bedroom and you give two light knocks while leaving against the door.

You hear the sound of her hand on the nob followed by a sudden pause.

Natalie: Close your eyes.
She says from the other side in a firm voice.

You close them and clear your throat.

Chase: Anything else?

Natalie: Yes, don't open them until I say.

Chase: Okay I'm about to be taken hostage.
You listens to the door opening and accepts Natalie soft hand that clamped over yours and pulled you inside the room. She turns you around pointing your back at the bed to the best of your assumptions and she guides you to a seating position.

Natalie: Open your eyes.
You do and come to view of her beautiful golden skin. She smiles at you and you look around the room nothing much changing but a large chest on the dresser infront of you catching your eye.

Chase: Nice chest, not your melons geb other ones.
Natalie holds back a giggle and she places her hands on his knees looking into his eyes.

Natalie: That chest, is either going to give us the best sex of your life, or it's going the be the worst of mine.

Chase: It can't be that bad.

Natalie: That's true, and I have a important question for you babe, do you know what a Neko is?

Chase: I think, something from anime?

Natalie: *giggle* Yes

Chase: Oh, that's what it's called.
You try not to smile Natalie's glare growing as you struggle not to laugh, you're somewhat suprise that this was her embarrassing thing.

Natalie: I dare you, say it's weird, I'll take the couch for tonight and I get to have you do whatever I say for a month.
She said crossing her arms.

Chase: Nat I'm trying not to smile because I'm thinking of how I couldn't tell after all this time.

Natalie: What do you mean?

Chase: You're acceptance of the nicknames, your attires, pets, the way you show affection it should have been obvious from the start.

Natalie: So you don't think it's weird?

Chase: Natalie I think it's adorable so is you wearing a pair of sweats instead of nothing like I expected you look sexy and adorable.
Her glare turns into a smile and she gives him a peck on the lips.

Natalie: *blush* Thanks, so you're saying that if you were to have me tonight as a Neko you wouldn't mind?

Chase: I don't mind right now

Natalie: Okay tiger, I'll get your suprise~
She turns around putting her ass right in your face shaking it slightly asking for your touch and you rub your hands together-

Natalie: Hey not too-
You give her ass a hard smack and she jumps yelping from the harsh smack and she turns her head back to you biting her lip.