Take it easy

5,19,21
Chase woke up with a hard migraine and raspy voice as he tried to clear his throat. He looks around trying to figure out where's he at quickly learning that he's in the comfort of his bedroom upon a brief inspection of his surroundings. He looks onto his nightstand and finds a note attached to a glass of water and some honey cough drops and he somewhat remembers asking for yesterday. He smiles thinking to himself. Okay do that wasn't a dream, Natalie did take me here, and *groan* this hurt like hell. He reaches for the note instantly finding Natalie's John Hancock at the bottom of it fully proving that the previous night was,not a dream, and that they really are back on good terms if she decided to waist her night on a kid, atleast that what he thought. He turns on his bedside lamp for visibility and begins reading the note.
Dear Chase
If you're reading this that means that you're finally awake, I'm sorry about your injury and I made sure to give Shawn a very angry phone call about it. *giggles* Anyway as I still feel bad even though you accepted my apology I will be your personal care taker for the day, and if I'm not sleep right now you would find me on downstairs as I didn't want to intrude into any of your spare rooms.
Love Natalie
P.S Hopefully the water and drops I left you helps.
He sets down the note with a smile and downs the home remedy Natalie left him. He looks beside him to a sleeping Neo. You was probably really worried about me huh girl. He pets her behind the ears and takes some lounge wear from his closet to shower. After his 20 minute shower he makes his way downstairs to the kitchen feeling famished and in need of something to eat.
With Natalie
The lights of the kitchen shine brightly into the living room hitting the eyes of Natalie waking her as she covers them with her hand. She takes a few moments to get used to now lit room and sits up underneath her blanket. What are you doing Chase? She thought as she got up from his couch and comes into the kitchen behind him.

Natalie: Good morning
Chase turns around to see her, now being faced with a semi upset Canadian.

Chase: Good morning...
He says knowing he's probably in trouble.
Natalie: What are you doing?

Chase: Making breakfast?

Natalie: I know, but you're injured it's my job to cook.

Chase: In my defense, I did not know that you was still here.

Natalie: Well now you do I want you to take a seat on that couch and relax, as I said in that note I hope you read today I'm your personal care taker.
Chase, knowing that Natalie wasn't going to take no for a answer raises his hands in defeat and leaves the kitchen. Natalie smiles proudly and heads for the coffee maker preparing enough for them both. While the coffee machine worked it's magic Natalie searched up recipes for a breakfast treat she knew he would love, beingets. After finding one she searches the pantry and fridge finding every ingredient to the T and begins making the powder sugar pastry with honey syrup.
---
10 minutes later she returns to the living room with the breakfast and finds Chase and Neo wrapped up in a blanket watching reruns of Nick. She sits beside him placing their food on the coffee table gaining his attention.

Chase: I was wondering what smelled so good.
He sits the plate on his lap and quickly digs into the home cooked meal.

Chase: *satified groan* Who taught you to make this?

Natalie: Google is a wonderful thing.
Chase nods agreeing as he couldn't talk with how full his mouth was. He finishes chewing and wipes the sugar off his lips.

Chase: You know, this position looks very similar to something I had before.

Natalie: Yeah, I see that aswell.
She spoke quietly.

Chase: Good thing that before thing never happened, you do not I'm not contagious right?
He joked at the end seeing if Natalie would get the hint that she could come closer.

Natalie: Sorry but I remember being a caregiver not a nurse, but thanks for the reminder.
She joked back sliding closer to Chase with her breakfast. There's no way I could mess this up. Natalie thought leaning her head on Chase's arm for a second. Don't do something stupid Chase. He thinks to himself giving Natalie a side hug.
---
Hours later around early evening Chase leaves from the couch and slides into his running New Balances catching the gaze of Natalie.

Natalie: Don't even think about it Chase.

Chase: *chuckle* Calm down Natty I'm just taking Neo for a walk.

Natalie: In this heat and your condition? You are staying right here while I walk her for you.

Chase: C'mon I'm already feeling better the migraines gone and I can talk better than ever. *Clears throat hard* Kinda.

Natalie: Fine but I'm still coming with you, remember what I said take it easy because if you collapse I'm not carrying you back here.

Chase: Now that I think about it a ride back wouldn't sound too bad.
Natalie giggles and puts on her shoes paying Chase no mind. Once both of them are ready at the door, Neo fitted into her pink collar they start their 15 minute walk.

A N
Kinda short but three chapters in a row should suffice for now also it feels good to be back to writing. Plan on writing 4+ chapters before my next break if I have one.