Threats and pets

5,31,21
Natalie wakes up first at the middle of the morning 8:00 with a smile on her face still feeling the calming butterflies of the date and kisses her boyfriend's head who layed in deep sleep. She gets out of bed and sets out some clothes from her closet before going into her bathroom for a shower.
A few minutes go by and the audible sound of water from the shower wakes Chase from his slumber. His eyes flutter as they glance around and room until he realizes it's the shower and he goes back to resting taking his phone from his pocket and turning on low volume music he goes back to resting his eyes feeling too comfortable to get out of bed.
---
A little while later the bathroom door opens making Chase opens his eyes until he sees Natty in just a towel and he flips his head around looking away.

Chase: Natty!
He yelled embarrassed into the pillow which he hid his face in.

Natalie: Sorry!
She squeeked hiding her body behind the door.

Natalie: I didn't know you was awake.

Chase: I can tell!

Natalie: I said sorry Mon amour! Can you toss me my clothes!
She replied poking her head out.

Chase: Fine!

Natalie: No peeking handsome!
Chase feels around the bed until his hand lands on a clump of clothes and he throws it in the direction of the bathroom.

Natalie: Thanks!

Chase: You're welcome!
He waits til he hears the bathroom door closes before uncovering his eyes a blush covering his face. Needing something to take his mind off the akward situation he goes downstairs hearing happy meows from the pets.

Chase: You guys, and girl hungry too?
He searches for cat food finding the kibble against the wall and pour three bowls of food and water for them each.
He starts the coffee maker and sits at the dining table where he watches his morning brew.
A moment later Natalie heads down the stairs and Chase avoids eye contact going over to the coffee maker. He pours himself a mug and Natalie walks behind him and leans on the counter.

Natalie: Enough for one more?
Still not looking he pours another one and reaches out behind him handing to to Natalie.

Natalie: Thanks, so we're not going to talk about how immature we acted back there?

Chase: In my defense ho was I supposed to know you left your clothes?

Natalie: Yeah, that part was on me I'll give you that but I'm talking about how we acted as if we're not dating, as if it would have been bad if you saw me naked.
She giggled sipping her coffee.

Chase: True, still I'm pretty sure I need permission for stuff like that.

Natalie: For now anyways~, can I have a kiss?

Chase: You're asking?

Natalie: You said it yourself.

Chase: Okay, yes.

Natalie: Thanks Mon amour.
They set down their mugs and he leans her against the counter making her gasp. Holding onto her waist he leans in and they share a passionate kiss Natalie reluctant to pull after away even after two minutes, but still does breathing becoming a issue.

Natalie: Wow, that was something.

Chase: You thought someone my age didn't know how to kiss?

Natalie: Oh trust me yesterday confirmed that you can, and that kiss made up for earlier right?

Chase: Yep, and if you excuse me I need a shower.
---
After his shower Chase thinks to tease Natalie so he gets dressed in everything but his shirt and heads onto the stairs. Hearing Natalie talk on the phone he smiles and focuses on his plan.
Natalie POV
While on a video call with Sarona on my laptop I hear Chase come down stairs and turn my head slightly.