Kross Jacket

5,18,21
With Chase
Light sun shines through the window lighting up the floor under the curtain while a alarm sounds off wakes Chase and Sarona from a deep sleep the two still cuddled together from the previous night
Sarona and Chase yawns at the same time while stretching their bodies feeling stiff as a effect of their day together where they cuddled and watched movies per Sarona's idea, and a x rated evening that happened after to help him by giving him what Natalie didn't. Chase cracks his neck and places his arm around Sarona sneakily just like he did to you know who the previous week but she feels him and pushes him off.

Chase: Third time's the charm I'm assuming?

Sarona: Good try, but like I said yesterday was a one time thing.
Chase nods understanding and drops his head into his lap sightly.

Chase: Yeah yeah I know.
Sarona frowns seeing that their back to where they started and she pats his shoulder.

Sarona: Listen, she just wasn't ready she thinks that's it's crazy for her to talk to someone as young as you so she stopped it where it started and she now regrets it. Give her a chance.

Chase: As good as that sounded, I'm going to have to decline.

Sarona: C'mon you're really going to make what we did yesterday all for nothing?

Chase: Okay, what makes you think she wants me?

Sarona: Because I know she does. Listen, would a kiss make you recline? If that's makes sense?

Chase: Only one way to find out.

Sarona: You're lucky I still kinda like men.

Chase: Wh-
He's cut off when Sarona pulls him into a deep kiss lasting a short moment Sarona pulling away as fast as she pulled him in.

Sarona: So, are you going to give her a chance?

Chase: Are you going to explain that still like men part?

Sarona: *shrugs* Maybe later see you around.
She gives him a side hug and leaves giving Chase a moment to think over everything.
---
With Natalie
Natalie sits on the bolcony of her Florida home watching the cars pass by while scrolling on her phone, she had called Chase multiple times over the past week, she even called Shawn to no result as the heart break kid sided with Chase on this one and segguested that she gives him the space he needed and she agreed. She continues scrolling her Instagram until she spots one of his posts of him at the proformance center sitting on a ring apron. @ThekidChasenxt favorite day of the week. Please Chase pick up. Natalie thought holding her phone close to her chest as it rings after she begins calling him.
With Chase
Chase's music is cut through his phone now being replaced with his ringtone making him pause to grab his phone from the floor. He looks at the contact frowning once seeing that's It's Natalie but being a man of his word he changes his face to a smile and answers.

Chase: Hello Natty

Natalie: You actually answered?

Chase: I guess

Natalie: Okay first off I just wanna say that I'm sorry for how I sent you away I was just scared and nervous I never had any good experiences like what we had ever since I was with Tyson yet I pushed away the only person who gave me those experiences after these rough past few years for me, I'm sorry.
Natalie takes a breath relieved to have gotten that off her chest.

Chase: I... I forgive you.
He spoke unable to say anything that could've made this worse.

Natalie: Thanks
The two go silent for a moment nothing but background noises going ear to ear until Chase speaks up.