Moving in

6,24,21
Chase stuck to his promise of moving in with the Queen of Hearts Natalie, at her beach side kingdom in Florida. Natalie was glowing filled with joy hearing the news from Chase the previous night that he was moving in later this very day.

Right now Chase payed staring up at the ceiling. Natalie had him a the same tight cuddle ever since they went to sleep, Chase regretfully allowing her to use him as a bed after being bribed with many kisses. Please? my ass he mocked, that one word making him weigh a guilty thought on his mind.

Okay it's 5:00 if I escape and she wakes up it's better than me doing that a hour ago at 4am. He thinks weighing his options as Natalie breaths softly on his clothed chest. He rubs her lower back and sighs. Freedom! He grabs Natalie wrist from around his neck and gently pries them apart placing them at his side leaving only her body left.

He lifts her by her waist and gets her to the side of him letting her go now able to rest him arms from the pressure and he closes his eyes only to hear a yawn from Natalie.

Natalie: Love

Chase: Good... morning?

Natalie: Is this a dream or are you actually moving in with me?

Chase: I am kinda dreamy, and yes I'm actually moving in with you.

Natalie: You're not, I can't believe it.

Chase: I'm picking up the truck later.

Natalie: No stop, don't get my hopes up.

Chase: Natalie Neidhart I am moving in with you.

Natalie: What did you call me?

Chase: Natalie Neidhart

Natalie: Call me that more.

Chase: What, your real name Natty?

Natalie: Yes, everyone calls me Natty I would love for you to be the one to use my real name.

Chase: Okay Natalie did I tell you that I'm moving in later?

Natalie: *giggle* Yes
Her cheeks starts turning red as she's eye to eye with him nerves going around her body while she resist the urge to kiss him trying to be more serious

Chase: I see you blushing, Natalie.

Natalie: Shut up! I'm not blushing!
She said burying her face in her hands.

Chase: That's cute

Natalie: No it's not.
She said in a pout still hiding her face.

Chase: You're right, it's adorable.

Natalie: Argh I'll show you adorable
She starts playfully punching Chase and he grabs her arms over powering her as she continues to try throwing punches. He chuckles and flips himself ontop of her and pins her arms against her ribs.

Chase: Any last words Natalie?

Natalie: Let's talk about this?

Chase: Hm, nope
He leans into her neck and she squeels feeling his tender lips kissing at her skin.

Natalie: *moan* Chase!
He pulls away seeing Natalie blush harder.

Chase: No wonder you like being where I'm at, it looks and feels good having you like this.

Natalie: Then you better enjoy it while it last because I swear Chase Antonio Jones the second I get out of this-
He silences her with a kiss and pulls back once he feels the vibrations of her speaking coming to a end.