Sexy boy Jr

7,6,21
A week past since the big Takeover main event where your accomplished his childhood of becoming a WWE champion, while the second part of the night involving the love of his life even through Natalie was not apart of your original dream you confidentally wouldn't have it any other way.

Besides the dream of your own that had you in a good mood, the entirety of NXT was in a good mood rumours of Karrion Kross and Scarlett being released living on everyone's mind for the past week not knowing it was a rumour most hoping it wasn't although while no one knew for sure you and Natalie were a exception the talk the two of you and Shawn had a clear indicator of what's to come making the off the grid vacation you and her had even sweeter having no idea of what's going on in the wrestling world.

The next Tuesday came as fast as it past and the couple slept in bed together Chase the light sleeper he is hearing the alarm and raising by his hand dropping it limp onto the alarm clock shutting it off. He yawns and rubs his eyes turning over facing the clock. Mmm, 8:00. He pulls himself to the edge of the bed swinging his legs over the side.

You was in a good mood smiling while staring at the clock, during the week off Natalie convinced him to start waking up later and that was the one of the few times you did not regret listening to her advice.

Chase: I feel fantastic
You said in a scattered voice as you stretched the sentence coming out on riffles. You turn around taking a glance at Natalie the waves of the sun beaming on her and the bed coating her face in a light glow as she faces where you previously layed . Man she's beautiful. You continue glancing for a short moment before taking the pen and paper that Natalie kept inside the nightstand and you wrote a note. Dear beautiful, my queen, love of my life, future Mrs Jones? If you're reading this then that means that I still haven't woken you, yeah I'm mean for that spite me. Anyways while you rest like the queen you are I slave away in the kitchen making myself and you because you're lazy I still love you tho some morning brew. And for the off chance that you're not up within 10 minutes of me leaving this note I'll be deep cleaning the house while listening to RnB enjoy

Love the biggest fool you know, Chase.
You smile leaving the note then you go through your everyday morning routine, bathroom and teeth, feeding the pack or cats then long jumping down the stairs. You go to the kitchen starting the coffee maker then you play the sports channel on the tv.

With the tv playing and the brew brewing you open the back door suprised to see a entire pool and mesh glass box around it. How in the fucking fuck did I never notice this? Natalie Neidhart you have some explaining to do. You toy soldier walk back inside, up the stairs until you reach the master bedroom and you stare at Natalie, sleeping as peacefully as she was before making you really think about what you're about to do and you stick to your mind.
You go around to her side of the bed and you lift her up holding her like a baby about to be burped waking her in the process.

Natalie: Mm love?

Chase: Good morning

Natalie: Good morning to you too, why are you carrying me?

Chase: Why didn't you tell me about the giant bath tub?

Natalie: *suspicious* Pardon?

Chase: Okay women, I'll show you.
You start carrying her downstairs Natalie getting more suspicious by the second and you reach the backdoor setting her down.

Chase: What's behind this door?

Natalie: The back yard?

Chase: *glares* You think you're funny.
You pull up the blinds until the entire pool room is visible and you point to it.