You wouldn't want me

5,12,21
The next day Chase wakes up at the same time as usual a smile on his face knowing about the "hangout" he convinced Natalie to go on with him. He reaches for his phone turning it on as he got out of bed and stretches waking Neo in the process who meows annoyed at her owner.

Chase: Sorry
As quick as he spoke he turns his attention away from the cat and looks at his phone narrowing his eyes seeing a call from 10 minutes ago from a certain contact. Little shit❤️ . He shakes his head and calls back his sister. She answers on the second ring and speaks cheerfully making him smile on his end.

Ruby: Finally you're up!

Chase: You was waiting?

Ruby: Uh, duh.

Chase: How'd you know I'll be up this early?

Ruby: You are really predictable bro.

Chase: N-

Ruby: I'm not.
Chase face palms and decides to get to the point already annoyed.

Chase: What do you want from me at 4am!

Ruby: I thought it was 5 for you?

Chase: Yah don't say? It's not like I have a clock. I'm talking about you!

Ruby: I know

Chase: Didn't I ask why are you calling me?

Ruby: Oh, well you left me on read last night.

Chase: I was tired.

Ruby: Acceptable, I enjoyed watching you on NXT.

Chase: Is that all?

Ruby: Yep, I love you!

Chase: I love you too The Kids number one fan.

Ruby: *giggles* Bye.

Chase: Bye.
He hangs up and looks to Neo who now stood at his feet.

Chase: Time for some breakfast, icecream.
A few minutes later Chase sat on his couch a cone of pastacio almond in his hand and cat icecream for Neo, he turned on his favorite nick show Danny Phantom to watch until 8:00 when he starts picking some clothes for today and his phone begins to ring. He answers the FaceTime call seeing it's Natalie.

Chase: Hey beautiful what's up?
Natalie blushes and twirls her hair in her finger while trying to remember what she wanted to say.

Natalie: Oh hey, I uh was wondering if you still wanted to hangout and what time?

Chase: Yes I still want too, whenever you're free, if you still want too aswell.
He asked looking at different shirts while currently wearing a wife beater accidentally making Natalie swoon over his toned arms.

Natalie: ...

Chase: Nat?

Natalie: *broken from her thoughts* Um yeah, 12 is fine any place in mind?

Chase: *whispers* Damn *outloud* didn't think I'd get this far.  I got nothing.

Natalie: Oh, in that case wanna come by my place for movies and food? I have a nice beach side home that's closest to the pc?

Chase: Deal.

Natalie: See you then.
She flashes him a smile of a angel and waves goodbye about to hang up but a thought comes to Chase's mind making him stop her.

Chase: Wait!

Natalie: Yes?
She asks stopping herself from ending the call.

Chase: Is it okay if I bring my cat? She needs to get out more.