A Hart's fool

5,27,21
With Natalie
Natalie wakes up on her birthday to thousands of messages from fans and friends aswell as a few from the company itself. She reads the important ones first knowing that if she gave the time of day to everyone it'll be tommorow before she's finished. She checks every app secretly wishing that one of those messages was from Chase. After searching for about 10 minutes she gives it a rest. Maybe he's still sleep. She nods to herself believing what she said and goes downstairs to make herself some birthday coffee. She didn't have much planned as was was now almost 40 and sees birthday's as a reminder of her experation date.
---
She enjoys tv with her cats at 8:00 when she hears a ring at her doorbell.

Natalie: Coming!
She yells toward the door excitedly, even though she didn't have anything planned a suprise is definitely something she wouldn't complain about. She reaches the door and check the peephole smiling brightly seeing three figures on the other side. She opens the door and us immediately greeted with a party popper and group hug.

Natalie: Girls! It's been so long.

Nicole: Yeah I know because someone has became boring in their old age.

Jenni: She's kinda right.

Natalie: Brie, you're with me on this right? I'm still hip.

Brianna: Nope.
They all giggle and pull away.

Natalie: Fine I admit I am getting kind of boring but why are you here? I wasn't expecting you girls?

Jenni: It's your birthday!

Brianna: And we're throwing you a party whether you like it or not.

Natalie: Okay, who put you three up to this and why?

Nicole: Well a little Birdy and not Brie's has flew into your life and as we can see he has you all in a good mood, so it was his idea.

Natalie: Funny, he probably doesn't even know it's my birthday.

Jenni: What makes you think that?

Natalie: I don't know maybe the lack of birthday wishes from him that was sent my way?

Brianna: Oh trust me he knows and it was his idea anyways we need to get this party ready.

Natalie: But look at you you're all dolled up when I look like I just got out of bed.

Jenni: Which is as the birthday girl and Queen of Hearts you are to go get dressed while we handle the rest.

Natalie: Are you-

Nicole: Yesss
She turns Natalie around and guides her inside her own house as a extra boost to show they are serious about their plan. Natalie accepts it and goes up to her bedroom and finds a nice outfit that she haven't wore in a while. Natalie takes a hour to get herself together with a shower, makeup, and doing her hair. She looks at herself in the mirror feeling beautiful and heads downstairs to the girls.

Natalie: What do you think?
She says shrugging getting their attention. They look in awe with grind on their faces.

Jenni: You look amazing.

Brianna: Birthday picture!
She takes her phone from her pocket and Natalie poses with a smile.

Nicole: And as expected, the birthday girl out does her guest.

Natalie: About guests, who else is coming?

Brie: You know, the usual boys, Brian, Shawn, Bret, and your boyfriend.

Natalie: Good list, but I don't have a boyfriend.

Jenni: Not yet you do.

Natalie: Oh really?