18 - Fever

Thomas POV

Newt pushed me roughly into a room. Its walls were white, metallic. Tables folded and chairs stacked. Letters eched on glass panels around the room.

WICKED.

Newt looked... younger. But just as hot. His eyes were dark with fever. His hands were on my chest, grasping at my shirt. Mine were around his neck.

The door swung close behind us. Immediately, he attacked my mouth with his lips. I kissed back just as deeply. I seemed to know what I was doing. I cupped his face as my back hit a wall. His fingers tugged on my hair.

I opened my mouth, moaning. His tongue explored my mouth, dancing with mine. I was crazy; I just couldn't get enough of him.

~

Newt's POV

"Newt... Oh Newt...!" I woke up to someone calling my name. I looked beside me. Tommy was still asleep, but he must have been dreaming because he was panting lightly, sweating and calling my name.

He opened his mouth a little, letting a moan escape. My heart stuttered in my chest. "Newt, please, Newt, oh...!" He panted. He bit his lip, hiking his leg atop my waist.

I bit back a moan. He looked so sexy doing that... I wondered what he was dreaming of. I had a good idea of what it was, and it turned me on. Incredibly.

I couldn't help myself - I kissed him on the lips, and he immediately kissed back. I wondered if he was still asleep. His lips were slightly chapped and I wetted them with my tongue.

"Mmf, Newt," he groaned, finally opening his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him, sneaking my cold hands under his shirt. He shivered as I caressed his back, sucking on a spot on his neck. His moans and whimpers came in short pants. It was driving me crazy, his reactions that is. Oh God. I need him.

~

Thomas POV

This was positively the best way to wake up. My love kissing me after a dream of my love kissing me. But suddenly I felt a snap in my mind.

It was like a rubber band had been broken. It left me feeling empty, confused. I froze, and Newt noticed.

"What's wrong, Tommy?" He asked, genuine concern on his face. I tried to focus on the emptiness. Something had been broken, that was originally there. I could feel it.

And then I realised. Teresa.

She was gone.

Teresa?

Teresa? Are you there? I tried to call out to her in my mind, but the only thing I felt was the echoing of my own soundless voice in my head. Despair seeped into my mind.

I only knew I was shaking when Newt put his hands on mine, enveloping them in his warmth. "Tommy, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Teresa... She's gone. I can't feel her anymore."

"You mean that talking-in-your-head thing?"

"Yeah. Newt, I don't know- I don't know what to do. Why is she gone? What are they doing to her?"

Newt opened his mouth to reply, but just then, a loud rattling noise sounded. I turned my head towards the door.

Click.

A scream tore through the night.

I could see from my spot on the bed as blankets were thrown off as figures sat up, woken up by the scream.